• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks like another year of Mac

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I would do it for half.  Believe me I can get us 7 wins this year too.  My game plan would beat Bethune.

U crazy!  A good pressing HS team would give our Bull's a run w/our point guard sitch.  The point hasta be able to score 6-7 pts a game to keep teams honest defensively unless the PG is an assist machine.  Neither Chris nor Dennis are such.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Capko has probably played basketball his whole life.  He can bring the ball up. You cannot use one single guy as a scapegoat for this upsetting season.  Its a team failure, starting at the helm with the athletic depart. for poor marketing of the bball team, to rmc with the clipboard, to the fans.  We are all to blame.  

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

If DW cant see that a change is needed and accepts this kind of garbarge for more then 1 more year, then I question his ability to make the right choice for the university and maybe he should be canned as well.   Since its inevitable, give rmc one more year mainly because of all the misfortunes this year.  If this same garbage happens next year then the is no excuse to keep him around.  

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

I like how after potentially winning only 6 games this year, Ari wouldnt be happy with a 14-14 record.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

this board has become depressing

i only come here for the prediction contests...

its all scout and bullseye now, sorry brad

Hey Ping, I understand, but...

I hope you keep coming here to post and simply ignore the sub-community that has developed.  They will eventually fade away like any tired fad...

The more positive and fact-based threads put up here will drown out the negative din these scoundrels provoke regarding RMC... If the members that trust and believe in DW and RMC choose to silence themselves instead of taking on the comments of Ari and the gang they will have allowed the scoundrels to achieve their obvious aim.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Ok -- sounds good.

My response to your name calling:

"If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what's said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference."

Abraham Lincoln

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Ok -- sounds good.

Not you numb nuts... ;)

Thanks, though...

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  172

I think its funny how our fans act as if we have been a basketball power the last 10 years, how its unexceptable to have a losing season, and how we need to get a new coach. We where just as bad with Seth, we where lucky to play in the weak Conference USA. The only time we where good was with Paschal and thats it.