• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2006 Football Schedule Officially Released

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I'm not going to make any schedule predictions for next weekend until after the spring game. It scares me that we lost our only offensive weapon, a majority of the oline and return QBs and WRs who looked like they were out of synch most of the time.

I will say this, those last 4 weeks are gonna be the toughest strecth of games USF has ever played. Pitt, WVU and Louisville will all be solid teams. The last two will be on the road in COLD environments. BUT we SHOULD have our offense in synch.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

We could be 12-0 going into the BCS game in January, which bowl game has last pick next yr, I think its the Rose but then again they take the PAC 10 and Big 10 game, so probably going to the Orange Bowl since they had the 2nd pick this yr I believe.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  382

we could be 10-0 going into Louisville

:D :D :D  That's good stuff.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

The only thing I like about this schedule is the spacing of away games I plan on attending. Unfortunatly I'm going to have to buy a parka for the WVU game.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

sweet, looks like ill be making my first official road game to Chapel Hill

... and we better/should be bowl eligible before the Pitt game, otherwise, we are in deep crap

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566

The Big East hates us!! Just like last year they saw how the cold bit us in the A$$, so they repay us with WV and LVille at the end of Nov... I just wish it was UConn we were playing on the 30th instead of Rutgers when a heat wave comes in at 3 in the afternoon, other than that its a decent schedule...

Guest BullsFans
WVU to end the year again

Tough final 2 games... on the road at both UL and WVU.

That's because last year WVA was scheduled to be an early conference game...but was pushed back by the hurricane.

If we have a very good season...the last two could be for the Big East Championship and a BCS Bowl....what better way to end the season ;D

Guest BullsFans

Last year WVA played Pitt at Morgantown on the 24th of Nov and the field was frozen and if I'm not mistaken it  was snowing at times.

Guest BullsFans
The only thing I like about this schedule is the spacing of away games I plan on attending. Unfortunatly I'm going to have to buy a parka for the WVU game.

A parka maybe need for the Louisville game as well....Don't buy black, red, blue or yellow ;D

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

We may as well get used to cold away games in the Big East.  I don't think we'll see too many years when the conference puts a bunch of home games (with Syracuse away, being indoor) at the end of the season.