• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

From an event standpoint, it seems like pretty poor planning to put it over Easter weekend...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit...Easter Weekend....:(

Brilliant choice by our Athletic Department.  They picked the worst possible weekend in April for attendance.  Lots of people already have plans, out of town, etc....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Brilliant choice by our Athletic Department.  They picked the worst possible weekend in April for attendance.  Lots of people already have plans, out of town, etc....

Well....maybe it's the best possible weekend from the standpoint of the folks who actually have to put the thing together.

Look...it ain't like the spring game garners SRO attendance.  It's a little FB entertainment to tide you over until FAD. IF you're there .... you're there. If not, the die-hards - who schedule around USF - will be there in full force. As is often the case...  8)

Well....maybe it's the best possible weekend from the standpoint of the folks who actually have to put the thing together.

Sure, whatever's best for THEM.  That line of thinking is why we’ve been subjected to games on Friday nights, Halloween, 11AM Saturday..... Whatever is most convenient for the AA.

Hey you know what I think I'll have a garage sale this weekend @ 2am because that would be the best posible time for ME.  Who cares if no one shows up.  ;)

Guest BullsFans

USF10.jpg

Record setting crowd at Jim Leavitt's SpringGame

DPCGUTNDBGXJWPT.20050416205231.jpg

41,400 OU  fans attended the  Sooner's Spring Game

LOPYRHVQMDUCKKG.20050416205331.jpg

Marketing, Marketing, Marketing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Sure, whatever's best for THEM.  That line of thinking is why we’ve been subjected to games on Friday nights, Halloween, 11AM Saturday..... Whatever is most convenient for the AA.

Those changes weren't due to "convenience" to the AA, they were done for what they thought was best for the program ..... ie TV.

Hey you know what I think I'll have a garage sale this weekend @ 2am because that would be the best posible time for ME.  Who cares if no one shows up.  ;)

Looking forward to the date when "Guest" posting is shut off permanently ...

Guest BullsFans

There should be a whole lot more to a Spring Game than just the scrimmage on the field.

FWROJIBAZKYKMMY.20050416205303.jpg

WUSPQRKYLKAWORN.20050416205720.jpg

VSBRVDMWTDUOKIV.20050416205735.jpg

LYTHQIRJKTHLGWZ.20050416205101.jpg

http://www.soonersports.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml

USF needs to learn to market it's football  program to the community.  

It should be a Spring Football Fan Event not just a intra-squad scrimmage.  

IMO the Jim Leavitt Spring Practice Game is dullsville and does nothing to promote Bull's football.

Guest longliveguestposting

There is one little problem with your idea......NO ONE (outside of the green and gold cheerleaders on this board) CARES about the USF spring game.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

You seem to have a big problem with people expressing opinions that are different than yours.

Cause I'm always right, haven't  you figured that out yet?

And as far as that last guest post... You're Wrong, So SUCK IT!