• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ari, Herman, Rueben, LongDong....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I'm wondering where I, the thread starter, said ANYTHING about sports in this post? In other words, being bitter over a loss has nothing to do with this post.............especially when the post was made long before the outcome of the game was decided.

Again, I'll repeat: Maybe someONE should go back and read what I've said in this post or find someone to translate it for them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rueben_Horowitz

Again, I'll repeat: Maybe someONE should go back and read what I've said in this post or find someone to translate it for them.

Blah blah blah. You are so smart and articulate Big****.

Maybe someone can translate this for you:

DON'T CARE, WILL NEVER CARE, WILL NOT ALTER MY POSTING, WILL NOT CHANGE MY PASSION FOR WINNING, WILL NOT ACCEPT AN EMBARRASING AND HUMILIATING BB TEAM AT USF.

Clear enough for you buddy??

And to address "what can shoop do for you". One idea -- PULL THE FREAKIN TRIGGER.

Your friend,

Rueben Horowitz

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152

(currently taking a dump on BigShoops post)

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Maybe the shoop meister needs to go reread his first post on this thread.  ;)   And yet you contiue to respond.  :-/

Actually -- from one man to another.

I really like everyone on this board.  Just about everyone is very insightful --- they know south florida sports back and forth -- and pay attention to all aspects of the school.

This is a great place to keep up on how things are going.

I think their support is a little misguided with respect to the basketball team, but Triple B, Velcro, Smazza, Big Shoop and the gang are pretty good guys.

I learn a lot from them.

Eventhough I did take a dump on BigShoops "I think LongDong, Herman, and Rueb are idiots" -- I can understand his frustration.

The basketball team stinks and there are these 3 guys on the message board that keep reminding us of something we already know.

It might get annoying -- but if it wasn't for us, the fairweather fans would never see the light.

By the way, I was watching the UCONN -- IU game -- UCONN is nasty.  We can't get one of Calhouns assitants?  

IU has like 5 TOP notch assitants -- one of them would kill for a shot to coach in teh big east.

Cheers,

LDD

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Why do you continue to try and pass the heat? This post has nothing to do with sports.

pass the heat?

What are you talking about dude.

You are an idiot.  

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

longdong, look at the thread "mac is doing a good job" and you will clearly see two guys cyberbull and cubanbull, both with over 2000 posts, both saying they are leaving the board till football season.  obviously people don't enjoy reading your banter over and over and over again.  

Who cares?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

this board WAS really good and interesting to read and to get more info on usf related stuff, i have to agree with mulheap, since this group of posters has come along, the board has gone to crap, its pathetic now and barely has anything informative to get from reading it.  all you read is the same old bashing mac comments and how the team sucks, we know how you feel, but posting on here a million times isn't going to do anything to get it changed.  also, the bickering between you all, is personally and should be kept to yourselves, take it someplace else, this is a place to discuss USF sports, not different issues you fellas are having personally with each other.  i'm ready to not come back till football season either, you guys are running some really good posters away

I agree that the quality of the posting has gone downhill quickly. I've already stopped reading anything by the aforementioned group of posters. They contribute absolutely nothing to the discussion of USF sports.

Facts speak to the opposite.

LongDong's insight gets more reads then anybody's posts on this board.

These guys don't like our talk, because we refuse to let the "mac sucks" train come to a halt.  They don't like it, because they don't want to admit it.

Put a post up here talking smack about Rod Smith and the whole clown gang jumps right on it.  Start talking about Mac -- a coach that might hold the longest losing streak in USF basketball history and they get upset.

*this post has been read almost 500 times in 3 days -- I wonder who is reading it?