• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ari, Herman, Rueben, LongDong....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,671
  • Days Won:  424

I assure you readership is up.

Attention is up

responses are up.

readership is up

It is all up.

Facts beg to deffer..

I can undersstand somebody not like someone -- but the idea that someons causes someone to not read this board is so ridiculous.

They read this board because we are on it --

you know it -- you won't admit it -- but you know it

Youse guys problem, but mainly yours, is that your posts are boring, longwinded and repetitive........... a deadly combination. And your claim of responses being so up is a joke. Most of the responses are your 'buddies" or ones like me making light of you. BigEastBeasts made a great post in response to one of your ramblings about why most think the way we do about the basketball program yet you keep beating the dead horse just for self gratification and trying to stir sh*it up for the fun of it (see cee). You also try like hell to get someone to bite on your CJL worshipping but most of his haters don't take the bait.

Now this post is bordering on the boring and longwinded so I need to stop .............

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

This board is bitter that we lost to Depaul.  I can understand it.

The facts beg to differ my friend.

LongDongDong's threads get more views and more responses then anyone.

If you don't like me or wha I have to say, its real simple -- DON'T RESPOND!

I don't think you have much to offer in the way of thoughts and views either, but I still read your boring ass "mac is going to turn it around,  mac was hurt my injuries, mac had a string of bad luck."

We have an understanding,  you have come to the point were you don't want to read anything we say.  I can live with that.

But want I can't live with is a bunch of people stroking mac's nuts, when we are the doormat of the country.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

rh and myself go at it hard in mad cow lounge but i am against banning him or the others mentioned

flbeach and dogpound are nasty and obnoxious and i have tried to stay away from the boards they are on(fl beach follows me too other boards)  i am against banning generally thou when it gets real personal maybe there should be a  short timeout(suspension).

i love you guys because you take HEAT OFF ME

i think the frustration all stems from usf being ranked 61 in recruiting

Smazza,

We just want to make sure the facts are known.  This board seems to be packed full of wellwishers and atta boys.  Saw this in the Tampa Trib article this morning.  I bet all of these guys read this and none of them mentioned it.  It's really funny.  It's like they live in a world of denile.

"The Bulls have now lost 10 consecutive games, two shy of the school-record 12-game skid in 1980. USF (6-15, 0-8) also is halfway to becoming the first winless team in Big East play since Miami (0-18) in 1993-94."

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Maybe someone should read my posts in this thread again or at least find someone to translate them for you.

If you don't like me or wha I have to say,

I't's not about not liking you. I don't know you. And it's not a matter of not liking what you say. It's strictly the presentation ....

its real simple -- DON'T RESPOND!

I'm about done.

I don't think you have much to offer in the way of thoughts and views either, but I still read your boring ass "mac is going to turn it around,  mac was hurt my injuries, mac had a string of bad luck."

I've never said that Mac IS going to turn it around. You're too self absorbed to actually acknowledge what most of us, like BEB, are saying.

We have an understanding,  you have come to the point were you don't want to read anything we say.  I can live with that.

Then why must you keep saying it? To what purpose?

Don't worry boys, I start my new job on monday and won't be posting as often.  

You will miss me though, I promise.

Why don't you guys start another thread bashing Rod Smith.  You two are good at that.

In fact, I tell you what, I will only post on this thread, that way you can avoid me really easily.

It will be like LongDong's op-ed hour.  As for Rueb and Herman, I doubt you can stop them from sharing their beliefs.

cheers,

LDD

Why don't you guys start another thread bashing Rod Smith.  You two are good at that.

You'll be hard pressed to find anywhere that I've bashed Smith. I've been under the same thought process about him having something to work with ........

Just another illustration of how so self-absorbed you are.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

LongDong you are right, very very bitter to the Depaul loss.  I understand your pain.  I drank enough to kill a small elephant last night to compensate the pain.  What did you do?  Probably came home, washed off your green and gold face paint and then thought about Herm, Ari and Reubena nd how we can become scapegoats to the loss.  

I know what happened last night was everything all three of us predicted and moany others.  Its hard to be so **** right.  Guess who I am going to place the blame on.  Thats right! Coach Mac.  

I was watching Billy Donovan on ESPN this morning and all I thought about when he spoke was, What a class act.  Thats who I would want to coach me.  Thats who I would want to coach my children.  He must make it great to be a Florida Gator.  But we cannot afford someone like him, so we will never win.  You guys will make excuses and we will repetitively complain.  Believe me your excuses are way more tiring than my complaints.  

Anyway as for your posts of us being the same person, its just insults your own inteligence even more thn your excuses.  Great job guys.

Herm - Like Jim Rome "I'm out"

PS. Coach mac, one more year, one more year!

USF 6-15 (0-8) Notre Dame (1-7) - way better coach and light years ahead of our program.  I hate uphill battles.