• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ari, Herman, Rueben, LongDong....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

Plus to ban IP's is got to be the lamest comment EVER.

Get a life bro.  If you don't like what I have to say, DONT READ IT!

It's not like a post 10 dif threads.  I post 1 maybe 2.

Smazza where are you with my defense.  Look at these volchers.  they are upset that are basketball teams stinks.  Something I knew a year back.

Plus -- you wont find a bigger defender of CJL or Rod Smith on this board more then the LongDongDong himself.

If I had my way CJL would coach both basketball and football.

LongDongDong -- who is rod smiths only defender on this board.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not a guest poster.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

this board WAS really good and interesting to read and to get more info on usf related stuff, i have to agree with mulheap, since this group of posters has come along, the board has gone to crap, its pathetic now and barely has anything informative to get from reading it.  all you read is the same old bashing mac comments and how the team sucks, we know how you feel, but posting on here a million times isn't going to do anything to get it changed.  also, the bickering between you all, is personally and should be kept to yourselves, take it someplace else, this is a place to discuss USF sports, not different issues you fellas are having personally with each other.  i'm ready to not come back till football season either, you guys are running some really good posters away

That is the biggest bunch of ********.

I assure you readership is up.

Attention is up

responses are up.

readership is up

It is all up.

Facts beg to deffer..

I can undersstand somebody not like someone -- but the idea that someons causes someone to not read this board is so ridiculous.

They read this board because we are on it --

you know it -- you won't admit it -- but you know it

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

football is over,  the board will go dormant

with or without these guy's

Guest rueben_Horowitz

Hilarious...

Big****, Joe, etc  - Good thing this isn't your tree fort.

I realize it's a real test in tolerance to continually hear what you don't want to hear; and trust me, it was a big test for me in the beginning. Ari (longdong) put Herm and I on to this site...He was like "yo, check out these idiots that think our bb team is in good shape. "

So that's why all you think we're the same person; b/c came here at the same time and we agree that the bb team sucks and we b*tch about it constantly.

I only complain about the bb team b/c I care. Don't care about the women's anything, the baseball team, the track team etc. And think the football team is in great shape.  

So cry me a freakin river.

And drop the same person horse****, it is getting really old.

Fart,

Rueben ~ True Bulls fan

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

longdong, look at the thread "mac is doing a good job" and you will clearly see two guys cyberbull and cubanbull, both with over 2000 posts, both saying they are leaving the board till football season.  obviously people don't enjoy reading your banter over and over and over again.  we all know you hate the basketball team, we don't care anymore, shut up about it.  if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.  we don't need to be reading a million threads based on the samething to bash the team.  before you all came, we had quality posts all the time, you three act like immature people with some of the stuff you say here.  grow up and have some respect for yourselves.  we don't enjoy reading your posts, but its kind of hard not to when you post the samething on every thread.  cut it out, and quit posting how much you hate the mens team or how you want to see mac gone.  its old already.  

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

It's not your opinions that make me not want to read your posts. Trust me, a bunch of posts with nothing but USF LOVE is pretty **** boring.

Take smazza for example. He's the board's token pessimist, and it's fine. But if smazza turned into smazza 1, smazza 2, smazza 3, and smazza 4, all posting the same opinion, with the same typing style, with the same "no avatar, no signature, no identity" persona, with the same holier than thou attitude, it would suck.

Consolidate all your names into one, and you become tolerable. i.e.: cee