• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I KNOW TODAY IS A FOOTBALL DAY BUT.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

I have to once again complain about the lack of support that the women's basketball team is receiving this year....There were 578 people there last night and I highly doubt there were that many....This team is very good and needs and deserves plenty of support...I don't know what needs to be done to get more support but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know....Im not asking for 5,000 fans a game but 1,500 would be great and very doable I think

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BullsFans

Look at how Louisville supports it's Lady Cards....

Conneticut 75, Louisville 68

Huskies survive, but it's tough sledding

Record crowd of 9,034 sees Cards fall short

Given its long-shot status against powerhouse Connecticut, the University of Louisville women's basketball team liked its odds late in last night's game. The Cardinals found themselves in a tie with less than two minutes left. A record U of L women's crowd of 9,034 roared in the background.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=SPORTS

Guest Sprtsfn627

I agree...the ladies team is very exciting to watch, and people are really missing out on some great basketball!

I think bigbull has the right number...shooting for 1,500 is certainly doable.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Scheduling more double headers with the men.

Not an expert on the women's team, but wasnt the attendance on the Dodge Shootout game pretty high?

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

I'm sure this will get me in trouble.....but......

I, for one, am not attracted to women's basketball.  To me, it's night and day from the men.  The speed, the hops, the excitement is just at a different level and for whatever reason I can't really get into it.

Don't get me wrong, I support my Bullets and Bulls alike, but I'm not going to drive from Sarasota to watch a sport that really doesn't do it for me.

Guest rueben_horowitz
I'm sure this will get me in trouble.....but......

I, for one, am not attracted to women's basketball.  To me, it's night and day from the men.  The speed, the hops, the excitement is just at a different level and for whatever reason I can't really get into it.

Don't get me wrong, I support my Bullets and Bulls alike, but I'm not going to drive from Sarasota to watch a sport that really doesn't do it for me.

I'll jump in front of the bus with you....I have zero interest in watching women's basketball, for exactly the same reasons you stated.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Doesn't do it for me... but hope they continue to win. I would like to see Jessica Dickison play at least once before she graduates. More doubleheaders with the men's game would get fans there. The women's game would be the main event the way they are playing. The men would be the undercard.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

I wish them all the best, but...

Girl's basketball is horrible.... horrilble, horrible HORRIBLE.

I've tried watching it, and it's like watching...er... um... horrible basketball.