• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Signed for my house after 6 hours of dental work

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Talk about a crazy day yesterday... Had nine front teeth replaced and then signed the papers for my house... lessons learned... when you are drunk with friends at Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals in Tampa, don't play with a screwdriver.

The house and my future porcelein grill (teeth for you old folk on here) are pretty sweet. I get to finally chill in my house this afternoon. On Saturday, I have a 42" plasma being delivered which will be mounted on the wall hopefully in time for the Super Bowl. It won't matter though... the first images that will be shown on the plasma will be the USF-UCF football game DVD showing us spanking our Knightly neighbors. Thanks UEI!

The "Now In Big Time Debt" Sheriff "With Some Equity Finally"

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Oh yeah... then had the talk with the girl I had been dating...

In the great words of many divorced men across of America, "Free at last, free at last, thank God I'm free at last."

Actually she was a cool girl... probably the nicest girl I had ever dated... but I didn't want to be placing all my effort on a chick that was wavering on her committment at times... just like USF did with that lineman recruit... The Sheriff had to say "You want that schollie girl, we need to know". Because ultimately, you know right away... and if your going to groom a Blue Chip Recruit into a #1 Draft Pick, you don't want any wavering from the lady whatsoever.

Back now to being the work-a-holic. As the great Smazza has  taught me... "Money never sleeps". If USF ever offered me a six figure salary to market for them, the devotion I give to the job now that I really love would be tenfold for them.

Go Bulls... thanks for a great education which ultimately helped me purchase my 1st house (and this house is pretty **** tight)!

And lets get a "W" in hoops! You can do it!

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

Lol, good stuff there about the schollie offer to your now ex-girl. Had a good laugh at that, and I will remember that advise.  You should have got a different grill though. Maybe with the top all diamonds, and the bottom row gold. Have USF or Bulls engraved into that gold grill then you would get all the chicks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Congrats Terry!!! Like to see some pics of the new Lucas Estate!!! Man, I won't be able to recognize you with the new look! NOW, (Reaper fatherly advice time! STAY OUT OF THE FIGHTS! You have that expensive grill done, don't ruin it! ) I am trully happy for you! You deserve it. (But if it was the hottie you brought to Charlotte, OOO Wow! Tough one to let go!      Reap