• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Smazza - Cee Button

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

I agree. I don't even know Smazza, but someone that buys 10 bowl tickets and donates them is more than OK in my book.

what about someone who saves lives on a daily basis in the name of USF-- does that make someone a bull?

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

the sheriff just frustrates me with the way he is so anti rmc and this basketball team, and how hes still stuck on seth and now is pushing for huggins a guy who has been in jail recently,  he won't even give him a chance and finds small details to whine about that just piss me off, he takes the fun out of a good game

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  152

no one is making you read any of the posts

I do understand frustration of having to read things you don't like to hear, but ultimately, can't you just pass them by or ignore threads they start?

just change the channel

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

bullzfan4life... I am not anti-the USF basketball team by any means. Do I care for RMC... I'm sure that is pretty obvious. It's easy to cheer for a winner. When 'my daddy' left, he got pretty slandered... but he did care about USF even after his bush league comment about kids wanting to be Hokies. The people on here made it seem like RMC would deliver us from Seth's inadequacies. The problem is... as much as RMC can get the most out of his kids, he can't get "W's". We can say it is the Big East... but in reality, it was also C-USA. If people are going to constantly moan about how piss poor a job Seth did (he talked a good game, yadda, yadda, yadda), well, let's see some results then. I want to get back and see a game as much as the next person. These last second losses though are torture. You try to give RMC a chance... but then you realize if he could just recruit some solid freshmen and allow them to go through the growing pains, it would be a lot easier to take. We are JUCO drive-thru U. Although SoJo is paying dividends like Andre Hall.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Bit*hing makes the world go round... ;)

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

running-you need somehelp if you are obsessing over cee/me

I am tired of their baseless insults of the team and the coaching staff.

ME TOO

I WISH THE TEAM AND COACHING STAFF PERORMED BETTER SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO INSULT THEM

WE ARE ALL TIRED IT SEEMS

6 days  before a significant day in usf football  and i see my name on top of the board.CRAZY TOO ME

hey running,don/t you have enought posters telling you how great leavitt,coaching staff and bulls are.do you really need two more?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

what about someone who saves lives on a daily basis in the name of USF-- does that make someone a bull?

Saving lives "in the name of USF"?? What the hell does that mean? With every life you supposedly save you give them a "Go Bulls!" and the horn sign along with the bill?

You're funny ......