• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Email Response from the President of BAP

Guest wildrover

My email to him:

Loren,

Regardless of where you did your undergrad you are a USF student now.  Allowing such a question (UF/FSU?) was blatantly uncalled for and a slap in the face to all of those who not only attend but are proud to attend USF.   No one is suggesting that you give up your allegiance to UF, however, when representing a student organization at USF it only makes sense that such a ridiculous question not be included on that less than professional survey.   If you want people to take Beta Alpha Psi seriously then stop acting so unprofessionally (as evidenced by the questions on that survey) and stop disrespecting the school that allows you to serve in such a manner.      

I'd imagine that if you chose to attend FSU for your graduate work that question would not be on there, though USF has a much higher level of respect than FSU in academic circles.  It saddens me that elected officials in clubs such as yours are allowed to serve given your obvious disrespect and ungrateful attitude you have toward the school that is affording you the opportunity to receive your graduate education, you could have stayed at UF you know!   Just sad!

Brent

Guest wildrover

His response:

Hey Brent,

Thanks for your email, I did not write the survey if I had I would not have included the question.  However, since I am President I do take responsibility for what was included on it.  I respect your opinion on the matter.  

I will leave you will one final thought:

You know Brent you need to quite taking life so seriously, you will never get out alive.  

Loren

Guest wildrover

My fnal response:

I don’t take life seriously, just the dedication I have to my school, that is deep though ; )

Brent

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

QUIT WITH THE LETTERS!

See Above, I'm not typing it out again.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

maybe you're "that guy" i blackballed from getting initiated :)

i never applied for a frat...

your response is exactly why my knuckles bleed when people like you get overconfident in person

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Being Loren is from UF, he must be right... I must need to get out and date more... that little scholar from UF must have all the women... hope he can spare one for me.  ::)

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

people take this stuff seriously

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

your response is exactly why my knuckles bleed when people like you get overconfident in person

::)