• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Call me crazy....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Interesting article in the Trib this a.m. about "only 5% of USF alums" give to their university.  That's pathetic.  May be preaching to the choir on this board...but better efforts are needed.

This is pathetic, but it doesn't surprise me. USF is not the same school pre-1997. I know for sure that I caught the USF bug during the very first football game that I went to against Kentucky Wesleyn. We will have a more active alumni base as long as athletics continues to improve.

After the games that Georgetown and St. Johns had today, I hope that USF can pull the upset against the Nova. Remember, anything can happen.

Support your Bulls

This is pathetic, but it doesn't surprise me. USF is not the same school pre-1997. I know for sure that I caught the USF bug during the very first football game that I went to against Kentucky Wesleyn. We will have a more active alumni base as long as athletics continues to improve.

After the games that Georgetown and St. Johns had today, I hope that USF can pull the upset against the Nova. Remember, anything can happen.

Support your Bulls

There are plenty of diehard fans on this board that don't donate to the Bulls Club. In fact many of them complain about our coaches and call for his firing. They think we should go out and hire a top notch coach yet they do nothing at all as far as financial support is concerned.

Doesn't suprise me that only 5% donate.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

There are plenty of diehard fans on this board that don't donate to the Bulls Club. In fact many of them complain about our coaches and call for his firing. They think we should go out and hire a top notch coach yet they do nothing at all as far as financial support is concerned.

Doesn't suprise me that only 5% donate.

Well, you know what they say, "Put your money where your mouth is."

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

If we can hit out shots with some consistancy and Dennis/Sol dont foul out, we can beat villanova. They dont have anything inside, which bodes well for us given our lack of depth. When we can keep teams out of the paint we've got a chance to win. Now, if they can do said things remains to be seen.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Their guards are very quick and strong. I know we will work the inside, but we're going to need 4 guys that can keep up with those guys. Gonna be tough.