• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pathetic...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I have been saying fire him since we lose to Booofoon Cookman.  These suporters on this board will never see the light.  They pity MAC I don't.  I am looking out for our University.  I understand his circumstances, but I don't excuse the results -- They do.  Listen, we paid him to come to South Florida and win basketball games and gradutate players.  He has done neither.  We are going to lose more the 20 baseketball games this year.  That is totally unacceptable.  I don't care how many injuries you had, how many uncontrollable circumstances you have found yourself.  If you lose 20 games, you lose your job.  But to my fire MAC friends, don't worry Woolard isn't going to keep him around.  MAC knows this, he has to.  Part of me feels bad for Mac, I don't think he is a bad guy, I don't even think he is a terrible coach.  I just think that this situation has not worked.  It is not getting better, its getting worse.  We have done nothing but move backwards in the win column since he has arrived.  It is time to try to find a new system and a new person to drive the train.  I have advocated for Chris Collins at Duke.  Bob Huggins knows how to win.  There are some top assitants on SU's staff.  Anybody is better then what we have.  One of our problems might be a lack of funds to attract a high quality coach, but rest assure, this will be MACs last season.  We need a new face and some credibility.

Ari Hinkelberger

1179.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

OK Folks. Here we go! Zaron Cann will not play the rest of the year due to his bad knees. WHOOPS!!! I guess the "chance" CRM took backfired AGAIN. Now we will not have another scholie to give to a "healthy" player of quality. Trust me, I have nothing against Zaron, since he is the one caught in the middle. He's a great kid with a pair of knees probably worse than mine. But at this level, a coach can not take a chance on a kid, assuming that he "might" become healthy. This action is acceptable in the lower tiers of D1. But at the Big East level, NOT ACCEPTABLE! It's a no wonder why we have such a depleated squad. Can't play if you don't have the bodies. Can't expect those on the team to perform for 40 minutes a game against teams that have depth. Can't yell at those who are giving 110%. Can't keep making excuses. Hey folks, for all what Seth did, we were winning and competitive. Coach Mac is just not cutting it here at USF. Poor decisions = no wins.  

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

We were neither winning nor competitive under Seth, unless you are counting the thug or weed competition.

Hey folks, for all what Seth did, we were winning and competitive. Coach Mac is just not cutting it here at USF. Poor decisions = no wins.  

Stop with the Seth comparisons. Mac did in his second year what Seth couldn't do his whole time here.... semis of the CUSA tourney and beat 2 top 25 teams in a week. Of course, you'll say it was with Seth's players but Seth couldn't do it with Seth's players ......

Those who don't want to, at least, give CRM until next season with a decent bench to see what he can do are extremely shortsighted ..... Bets are DW, who knows more about college hoops than anyone on this board, is NOT shortsighted.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Oh well. Dead horse. Can't kick it. Next!   Burma Shave

Oh well. Dead horse. Can't kick it. Next!

On campus stadium?  

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

please don't bring up that subject, more headaches

please don't bring up that subject, more headaches

I was just responding to Reaper's request for the next dead horse .....

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i know

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

The excuses continue to pile up...