• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fred Rouse booted from FSU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  141
  • Days Won:  0

May as well let another set of rumors swirl regarding transfers.  He would be a great talent at USF, but I don't think the baggage is worth it.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

without a QB to throw the ball to him it really doesnt matter.  Rouse will jump on somewhere else and probably still make it to the NFL ala Randy Moss but I seriously doubt Rouse would WANT to come to USF right now with our QB situation

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

He apparently was busted for failing a drug test 3 times. No thanks.

Guest Iloveme

I say sign the kid.  Give him second  or 4th chance. Hes got more talent than anyone we have at reciever and I do like our recievers.  I say if he screws up get rid of him, but wont you kick yourself if he winds up like a Randy Moss or even close.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I'm sure Cee will say that he deserves another chance, that he should be given the chance to take a fourth drug test and redeem himself. ::)

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260

Normally I am one to speak out against bringing a guy in like this with his rep. But I really think if we can reel this guy in it is worth it! This kid is a Gamebreaker when it comes to receivers. Tall, Athletic, Awesome speed. And I would be willing to give this one another chance. Major issue at fsu was lack of playing time and not many plays for him. Those would be solved with us this guy would come in and play right away and if we had a qb in place he will get passes! I know some are gonna disagree with this post, but I gotta feeling that this is one of few you give another chance! Go BULLS!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

rouse is a good example of why some kids need to leave home for school.  he was still running with the same kids he grew up with in tallahassee and was getting into trouble with them.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

kids will be kids-- i'm sure a majority of people on this message board has done drugs in their college career.. look what happened to warren sapp in the NFL draft-- he slid cuz he was busted for a little pot (no biggie).. and now he's on his way to becoming a hall of famer.. i saw give him a chance, he's learned his lesson and he's obviously got some talent