• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Price of prestige

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

$50 for each missed holding call...

I'm sure it took a pretty good chunk of change for the refs to look away on that push-off on the long pass right near our section.

USFFan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

that was a bad call from where i sat in the stands.  i am looking foward to watching it again on the DVD to get a good idea of the call.

obsessed! the sheer number of threads hijacked by Offensive Coordinator Envy is incredible. As a message board, you have to pace yourself. I'm going to go see how the 13th page of Kyle Bronson discussion is ...

C'mon, Greg...

It's becoming a tradition on The Bulls Pen.

Right up there with...

"Let's build an on campus stadium...."

"We should storm the field..."

"UCF is a joke..."

" *** will destroy us..."

and who could forget

"**** SEC refs..."

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

C'mon, Greg...

It's becoming a tradition on The Bulls Pen.

Right up there with...

"Let's build an on campus stadium...."

"We should storm the field..."

"UCF is a joke..."

" *** will destroy us..."

and who could forget

"**** SEC refs..."

It is a kind of important, Unlike the other things you list the coaching is not just some silly desire or preference. Good coaching = good team, bad coaching = bad team. If we were Miami and could rely on bringing in the greatest talent in the country then things would be different but we aren't and don't so we have a bigger dependence on a coaches ability to get players to play better. We are now paying our coach 1 mill a year and have bumped up the $$'s for assistants, the BE payout was nearly 3mill (ie...we're making money and school is showing the willingness to spend it) so I would find it hard to believe that if Leavitt took the time to find a great staff of offensive coaches that money (at this stage) would be the deciding factor.

But I guess if it makes people feel better then closing our eyes and pretending there is no problem is the best thing.