• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

University Is Bullish On A New Sports Bar

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

the food was pretty good.  

its not the outback but far from mc d's.

you people baffle me.  stop complaining about someone who is actually puttin some $$ to create a Bulls atmosphere in Tampa.

It's really not "people" complaining, Rezz. For the most part it's just one of our resident board bitcher and moaners doing what they do best .....

sure the location is a KILLER for them....they would of been better off taking over where Gators Dockside is at before Gators opened...

I was thinking the exact same thing. It would catch more of the casual Bulls fan diners there ........

Going to try and check it out this weekend.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

Instead of putting down the place just either support it or give smart and positive criticism.  

Thank you!!!  Geez, some people are impossible to please!

And to the owners, well, Thank You for taking a chance on USF.  Thank you for having the vision of an all out USF restaurant when nobody has dared to do that before you.  Thank you for your 2 million dollar investment.  For years we have all complained about a lack of a place like this and now you have made it happen.

Ditto!!!  Well said!   ;D  I can't wait to go next weekend!

• Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  358

If they really want more business, they need to improve their sign.  It was not easy for me to find it because the bull ring logo has black all around it.  

The Chinese restaurant next door to it has a sign that can be seen from miles down the road!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Now that is a good point...I drove past it twice when meeting with Gene the other day.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

What you all want is nearly impossible, a cheap sports bar dedicated to USF, with great food, where the only drink allowed is green Hawaiian punch, playboy bunnies for waitresses, green and gold chairs, and with Bulls wallpaper wall to wall.  

You say that like it's unreasonable...

Guest BullsFans

It's really not "people" complaining, Rezz. For the most part it's just one of our resident board bitcher and moaners doing what they do best .....

I for one wasn't complaining about the place, I simply stated that from what I had read here about the food I wouldn't bother going out of my to go there.  

Bubbles questioned my decision not to try the place, yet she hadn't even set foot in the place.  If she want to go there fine, that's her decision to make, as it is mine not to.

As far as the USF theme part goes... even Mutt wasn't impressed.

Green and gold by itself doesn't make some thing a Bulls place.. The hotel I stayed at in Charlotte was decorated in green and gold....yet was over flowing with Wolfpack fans dressed in red....they sure as hell didn't care that the napkins and dinnerware were green and gold rather than red and white.

Too many people here believe  that their opinions and only their opinions are acceptable and to express something different is ********, moaning and unacceptable.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Too many people here believe  that their opinions and only their opinions are acceptable and to express something different is ********, moaning and unacceptable.

There's a stark contrast to having a difference of opinion at times and being a chronic ***** and moaner, which means very rarely having a positive thing to say about anything USF.....

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

Were heading up tonight from Sarasota for the game.  We're going to eat at the Bull Ring beforehand.  Why not???  I can't believe the way we criticize here.  Cut the guys some slack.

To me it's comparable to when Bealls started carrying Bulls gear.  I didn't complain about their very limited selection.  Instead, I bought everything they offered.  Now they offer more.  It's business, and it's pretty simple.  If y'all want more Bulls (clothes, food, whatever) you have to support what's already available.