• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1st Bowl Game EMBARRASSMENT!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22
  • Days Won:  0

The game looked like a battle of two teams that finished barely above .500.  I thought neither team wanted to win the game.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

ya think usf is having buyers remorse over leavitt's new contract

leavitt should do the manly thing and resign

leavitt should be embarassed

the bulls finished season with a fizzle not a sizzle

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

The game looked like a battle of two teams that finished barely above .500.  I thought neither team wanted to win the game.

Because that's what it was.

Smazza is right, dropping the last 3(UConn should have been a win) is a fizzle.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Uh, I dunno what game you watched BULL2001, but Hall's yardage came on 2-3 plays. The Oline sucked it big time today, doing things they have done all season. I thought the game plan was very good, it was just executed very poorly.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  132

I watched the same game you did, O-line is not the problem, bad decision making on the QB is the problem.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  342

I watched the same game you did, O-line is not the problem, bad decision making on the QB is the problem.

I was at the game and it looked like Julmiste was scared to pull the trigger .  There was one play that Jackie Chambers was wide open( and I mean wide open)  in the middle of the field and Julmiste would not throw.  That said the OL could not block Mario Williams and the even tried moving Ric Watson to RT but it was to no avail.  

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

The O line blocked well enough PJ kept running out of his protection and into trouble. When he did stay in pocket he fired ball 10 feet over the heads of WR. No running game when you can put 10 men in box and do not fear the pass.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I was at the game and it looked like Julmiste was scared to pull the trigger .  There was one play that Jackie Chambers was wide open( and I mean wide open)  in the middle of the field and Julmiste would not throw.  ...

That's why the JC qb who we offered to would be a good fit with the program.  Experience, vision, and proven stats running a  spread offense.

I was also at the game and have to say I thought it was a great experience, from the pep rally the night before to just being in a rowdy Bull section. I think some of the officiating calls on critical pass plays were questionable, but other than the score of the game I had a great time and will plan to go to the next game.

Guest USF Grouper

Could not agree more.  THe O-Line played pretty well.  If you blitz enough people, the QB HAS to be smart enough to find the open receiver.   Pat would just take the sack.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

Well JF and all you othe whiners; why don't you go cheer for another team?  USF would be better off w/o you.  Try UCF, they have plenty of tampons to go around.

For a team that wasn't suppose to finish in the top half of the conference, I'd say we did pretty **** good.

BT