• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

10 Year wait is almost over!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

Cannot wait!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

I just showed my wife that trailer and she said, "Well, you're going to need a new system for your birthday!"

I can't wait, either.  But, listen, I don't know what I will need.  I am getting a new desktop soon.  Can I use that to project to my TV or do I need a separate system (like the PS2 I had)?  If so, which system is best for this.  Man, I can't wait.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

I just showed my wife that trailer and she said, "Well, you're going to need a new system for your birthday!"

I can't wait, either.  But, listen, I don't know what I will need.  I am getting a new desktop soon.  Can I use that to project to my TV or do I need a separate system (like the PS2 I had)?  If so, which system is best for this.  Man, I can't wait.

I got a PS5 for Christmas. Been out of pcs now for years because I've switched to tablets. The PS5 can be remotely played. Or another console I use my PS4 to remote play as well my Samsung Tab S7+

The cool thing now is you can play Madden across systems so I'm sure this game will too.

I also use a controller was with q1q1qqqmy tablet. I was in the hospital before Christmas for a week and I'd be playing my PS4 remotely. My daughter would see the ps on and say, "Dad's playing on his PS" lol

But , I don't know enough about pCs at the moment. Personally I do recommend the PS5. However, if you want to get a PC, I've been seeing where people have made a college game using Madden. Looks good but nothing like the new one.

Youtube might have comparisons. But no matter what you get, we can all play together online.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2024 at 9:24 PM, Grateful Dad said:

Just found out no computer version this year, only on ps5 and xbox1 and no cross-platform play at launch.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, slick1ru2 said:

Just found out no computer version this year, only on ps5 and xbox1 and no cross-platform play at launch.

Thanks.  So would you guys recommend the PS over the XBOX or the other way?

Edited by Grateful Dad

On 5/17/2024 at 9:24 PM, Grateful Dad said:

Well, if it releases on Microsoft games pass, just use  a PC and a nice monitor. I think EA Access is part of Gamespass, you may need to do some research though.

The game is not releasing directly to PC, but if it is on gamespass that is only a $17 a month subscription.

I am getting the game for my Xbox series  x (better processor than the series s) runs around $500.

The other option is the Xbox series s (digital only) and that runs around $200, I think. Usually with purchase of a new console you get a month (or three?) of gamespass.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2024 at 6:38 PM, Grateful Dad said:

WWW.EA.COM

Get more from your games with an EA Play membership. Get exclusive...

Here is more information on eaplay. I believe this is included with gamepass ultimate, and should allow the game to work on PC. If you went this option, you would be in the Xbox lobbies for match making but not PS5.

That being said PS5 is possibly releasing the pro system soon, so the regular ps5 may drop in price also.

Edit: Also, PS5 has great exclusives in Spider-man and Final Fantasy games. These games are not on Xbox.

Edited by Peatearpan
More information

I thing I read is that the PS has backward edition capabilities so some PS4, and older games will still play.  It'd be neat if it were all the way back because I have like three NCAA old games.  Anyway,  If purchasing a disc is an option I would probably go with that.  I only play World of Warplanes (online) and then this would be the only other game.  I believe I'll get an optical drive.

On 5/19/2024 at 6:38 PM, Grateful Dad said:

PS for me, I like the controller better.

• Like 1