• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The NEW Hotness: BullDozer2   SO SWEET!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Brit, that is awesome! Is Brandon riding up with you, or is he driving up in his Beast too? Very cool, very cool!!!    Reaper

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Curious, what was the cost for the graphics?  I want to do something like this on a truck built for tailgating.  

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

gulrlybull do you have  pic of the original i think i might have seen it flying up     I75 one day but not sure thanks

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Hell yeah gurlybull!!! You are going to styling on your road trip to Charlotte. GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

Oh my goodness...so many responses.  Ok, here are my responses to all of yoU!  :)  I gotta check this thing more often!  

E.T.: Thanks!  I am proud to sport it.  No it doesn't have the custom bull horn like the original BullDozer...the Holidays kind of screwed everything up so.

ZBC: When we get up to Charlotte, we will put the horns on it.  We have the set from the original BullDozer, but they are too valuable to just leave on it.

Reaper: Yes of course!  Brandon and I will be there with BullDozer 2,  his truck gets a whopping 9 miles to the gallon and just hit 100,000 miles, so on a poor med school student budget who unfortunately does NOT have a rich girlfriend..lol...the original will be staying home in Tampa.  But he is in our hearts.

Zonald: We are getting the liscense for the Bulls logo to sell to private customers, such as yourself, when that happens, you can get any custom work you like on your vehicle.  We are currently working to establish pricing and everything.  I will update you on that as the information comes.  :)

Tbbulls: I drive I-275 a lot.  Not I-75.  I don't have a pic, sorry, but I don't think it was me.

Brahman: THANKS!  Hope to see you there!!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Very impressive.  I see the need for me to have some custom graphics done.  The drive from the East coast to the home games will be that much sweeter, especially through Orlando.  I will be in touch Gurly.  Wish I had that now since I will be driving up to Charlotte.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

E.T.: Thanks!  I am proud to sport it.  ...

See my IM ?

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

THE BULLDOZER 2 IS SO HAWT!

I can't wait until I'm making money so I can sponsor graphics to be put on students' cars (aside from financing scholarships).

I fully encourage anyone and everyone to get on the bandwagon once Brittany and FastSigns get their pricing down. The more USF fans across the state we get to do this, the more people will see our name and our spirit! I've had the graphics they put on my truck for three years now; definitely worth the few beans it took me to put them on there.

Brittany's car is new so we didn't have enough time to order a bull horn for it, but I'm going to put the original pair of real horns on the front. I can't wait to see looks on N.C. State fans' faces when they realize that USF fans go all out to show more pride for a brand-new program than I expect to see from fans for their "established, big-name" program.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

Britt--

I had always thought that since Brandon had the BullDozer, you should have gotten your Mustang (I think?) converted and called it the BullWhip. :-) See y'all in Charlotte!

--Curtis

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

left_side.sized.jpg

This just needs to be shown on page 2 of this thread.

SWEET Ride !