• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rescinding the Transfer

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

13 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:
13 hours ago, Friscobull said:

The whole thing sucks but not surprised or disappointed, I am still on board however there are no life boats left and the ship just split in half.  Kind of comical that they off loaded paying the players to the fans, the result will be less fans.  Eventually everyone has their limit, even die hards like myself reach it.  I understand the argument that the powers to be only care about the bottom dollar and they will be fine however I see this going down like boxing, it simply disappeared. I will not throw a hissy fit, or yearn for the past, best to simply leave and move onto something else to enjoy until someone decides to ***** that up.

Just move forward. I’m never going to stop being a USF fan so I don’t care if all the programs have nothing but a walk-ons. I’m still going to be here following USF athletics. Future is still bright despite the portal craziness. Go Bulls!!

From now on let's just  play shirts vs. skins pickup games.   It really won't matter whose got next. Maybe we can find some awesome talent like I brought back in the day.

along came polly basketball GIF

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

14 hours ago, olafberserker said:
14 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

Transfer rules do not allow players to talk to schools prior to entering the portal. So, I believe they need to enter the portal for coaches from other schools to speak with them.

YARN | Rules? In a knife fight? There's no rules? | Butch ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

37 minutes ago, keith S said:

They way the players feel about the coach makes me wonder if all of these players would be leaving if the coach were staying.

Yes, because he is ....