• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, panchosanchez99 said:

Have you seen this yet? This is Judit Oliva. Does that not look promising? She looks pretty good; she reminds me of Tim Duncan for some reason.

I always keep in mind that these are highlight reels. I can't remember seeing anyone taller than Emma so I wonder how tall she is. There may have been one blowout game early in the season when she got on the court but can't swear to it.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I always keep in mind that these are highlight reels. I can't remember seeing anyone taller than Emma so I wonder how tall she is. There may have been one blowout game early in the season when she got on the court but can't swear to it.

She’s not been on the court. Pretty sure CJF told me she is eligible to have a non-injury red shirt year. Standing next to her and Emma, she doesn’t seem as tall as Emma (but I can’t vouch that she was standing up straight). 

1 hour ago, panchosanchez99 said:

And this is 6'3" Yana Karamfilova.

This was more impressive than the other one. Don't think she'll play a traditional center position though, at least she didn't appear to be doing that. One thing I noticed that I was going to comment on was that she never finished with her left but then the last 15 seconds did show a couple. If she's legit 6'3" she could be a good addition. 

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  770
  • Days Won:  2

19 minutes ago, Professor BullDawg said:

She’s not been on the court. Pretty sure CJF told me she is eligible to have a non-injury red shirt year. Standing next to her and Emma, she doesn’t seem as tall as Emma (but I can’t vouch that she was standing up straight). 

She is listed as 6'2" but appears to have a long wingspan. Emma is listed as 6'3" but standing next to Dulcy appeared taller.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Fundamentals my dear CousinRicky. Look at the subtle things, like boxing out, vision, pick and rolls, and catching the ball high and not bringing it down.

1 minute ago, panchosanchez99 said:

She is listed as 6'2" but appears to have a long wingspan. Emma is listed as 6'3" but standing next to Dulcy appeared taller.

Would guess Emma is 6'3 or 6'4 from standing next to her.

18 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

This was more impressive than the other one. Don't think she'll play a traditional center position though, at least she didn't appear to be doing that. One thing I noticed that I was going to comment on was that she never finished with her left but then the last 15 seconds did show a couple. If she's legit 6'3" she could be a good addition. 

Yes, I think she is more of a wing. This is an example of a good looking reel, but I saw some stats on her and her shooting percentages were not very good.

1 minute ago, panchosanchez99 said:

Yes, I think she is more of a wing. This is an example of a good looking reel, but I saw some stats on her and her shooting percentages were not very good.

She'll fit right in😀. I kid, I kid. But speaking of shooting percentages, Carla shot 30 and Blasigh 33% so far this year.

Edited by CousinRicky

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Would guess Emma is 6'3 or 6'4 from standing next to her.

My guess is 6'4" seeing her next to Dulcy. And this is puzzling because I have seen a few games early in the season and recently where 6'0 guys are outrebounding her. I did not see that last year.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,729
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

Yes, but her play looked disappointing before the injury.

Not sure if any of us know exactly when the injury really happened or how bad it was. At least, I don't know. If it happened pre-season that explains a lot. Whatever the reason, it is certainly disappointing to see her have a letdown this season. Can't coach that kind of height after all.