• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking Forward... Could USF Win This Week and Finish Outside of the Top 25 Next Week? We Need UF or Gonzaga to Lose One Game This Week.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,340
  • Days Won:  43

54 minutes ago, Canton Jester said:

I was watching the Northwestern v Maryland game earlier this evening.

After the game, the guys at the desk on the Big Ten Network commended Northwestern for their 5th quad one win of the season. Maryland?!?!

Maryland is freakin garbage. Most of the Big Ten are really not good. Yet, 80% of that conference rates as quad one teams. 

To me, that's freakin nonsense. Floating teams that amass quad one wins only serves to promote the big conferences who are chock-full of mediocre to pretty terrible teams at the expense of the mid majors. 

I been watching tons of college hoops games this season & I will be honest. I have really not seen one team that should scare USF when tournament time comes.  USF when on their A game has the ability to beat just about anyone this season imo.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

23 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I have really not seen one team that should scare USF when tournament time comes.

I’ve seen two in a smaller conference - Gonzaga and St. Mary’s.  Both would trouble South Florida.  Both have good inside outside games.  I love the positivity, but we’d have trouble with a truly talented, bigger team like these two.  

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,340
  • Days Won:  43

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

I’ve seen two in a smaller conference - Gonzaga and St. Mary’s.  Both would trouble South Florida.  Both have good inside outside games.  I love the positivity, but we’d have trouble with a truly talented, bigger team like these two.  

Hopefully we get to find out which would mean USF makes the tournament.

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,405
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

I been watching tons of college hoops games this season & I will be honest. I have really not seen one team that should scare USF when tournament time comes.  USF when on their A game has the ability to beat just about anyone this season imo.

There are a few teams I don't want to see in USF's side of the bracket.....Purdue, UK, Uconn, UH, UF, UNC

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, bcgruber said:

There are a few teams I don't want to see in USF's side of the bracket.....Purdue, UK, Uconn, UH, UF, UNC

Haven't paid a whole lot of attention to college hoops outside the AAC but have seen Zach Edey ...

image.gif.00d3c6f26363211694599bc3d1ad385a.gif