• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF #25 in AP as well

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,471
  • Days Won:  0

Ice Cube Yes GIF

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  769
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Did PanchoSanchez predict a Top 25 ranking? What about a natty prediction? 

I did not. I thought that it was very possible and thought of adding a 5th prediction. However, I did not think they would achieve it because I felt that the few losses that they would suffer would come sporadically towards the latter half of the season. Therefore, votes that would get them close to 25 would be lost with a loss every 4 or 5 games.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

GOUSFBULLS.COM

TAMPA, Fla. (February 26, 2024) – For the first time in program history, the University of South Florida men's basketball team is ranked in the AP Top 25 College Basketball...

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

I’m on cloud 9!!! 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

IMG_2451.png.f93ed612f321968093b55a9711ff152e.png

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

IMG_2451.png.f93ed612f321968093b55a9711ff152e.png

The media attention is fun to see for USF mens hoops. The giant baby is finally born! Was cool to hear WDAE SportsAnimal talk up USF’s athletic programs this morning. They were talking USF to the Sweet 16 already lol. Not me as I’m enjoying the ride and I’m not worried about the Big Dance yet. I’m enjoying the 13 game winning streak, the top 25, and I have a bottle of champagne on chill ready to pop open once USF wins that regular season AAC championship. I looked up to the rafters and looked at the women’s regular season AAC championship banners so I’m looking to seeing the men’s AAC championship banner hanging up next season. That is where my mind is at right now in the Bull Matrx that we are all experiencing. Will worry about the tournaments after the regular season. Go Bulls!! 

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

14 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

The media attention is fun to see for USF mens hoops. The giant baby is finally born! Was cool to hear WDAE SportsAnimal talk up USF’s athletic programs this morning. They were talking USF to the Sweet 16 already lol. Not me as I’m enjoying the ride and I’m not worried about the Big Dance yet. I’m enjoying the 13 game winning streak, the top 25, and I have a bottle of champagne on chill ready to pop open once USF wins that regular season AAC championship. I looked up to the rafters and looked at the women’s regular season AAC championship banners so I’m looking to seeing the men’s AAC championship banner hanging up next season. That is where my mind is at right now in the Bull Matrx that we are all experiencing. Will worry about the tournaments after the regular season. Go Bulls!! 

Just curious do we hang banners for womens reg season championships or just tournament champs?

2 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Just curious do we hang banners for womens reg season championships or just tournament champs?

I could of sworn I noticed one of the banners hanging says regular season AAC champion 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

UF lost.

• Upvote 1