• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF #25 in AP as well

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  304
  • Days Won:  0

Agree. Basketball is all about momentum. Keep up the high level of play all the way through end of season. The core group will take us far and we have a deep-ish bench to help with load.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,028
  • Days Won:  10

10 hours ago, hm101 said:

So with the trophy in hand already it will be interesting to see how we treat the remaining 2 games. 

Do we risk injury? Do we go to the bench? Will we come out flat looking ahead to the conference tourney? 

We have to assume that if we win the last 2 games we can get an at large. Not 100 percent but highly probable.

The way I see it is that we get two bites at the apple. One is win the last 2 games and probably the quarter final of the AAC tournament game and we are in. Two, If we lose one of the last 2 games, win the AAC tournament and get in.

Personally I like our odds better for us to win the next 3 games against the bottom of the conference versus having to probably beat a  top 4 team or Memphis in the semifinal and than FAU in the final. FAU and Memphis are difficult teams.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

3 hours ago, belgianbull said:

We have to assume that if we win the last 2 games we can get an at large. Not 100 percent but highly probable.

The way I see it is that we get two bites at the apple. One is win the last 2 games and probably the quarter final of the AAC tournament game and we are in. Two, If we lose one of the last 2 games, win the AAC tournament and get in.

Personally I like our odds better for us to win the next 3 games against the bottom of the conference versus having to probably beat a  top 4 team or Memphis in the semifinal and than FAU in the final. FAU and Memphis are difficult teams.

Memphis may very well win the tournament 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

21 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Memphis may very well win the tournament 

Yeah which is why  USF must win these last two regular season games. Then have a decent showing in the AAC tournament. I heard that Memphis will probably be on USF’s side of the AAC tournament bracket so we want to make sure USF is facing Memphis in that tournament to help the at large chances 

• Upvote 1