• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stadium pushed back from 2026 to 2027 :-(

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Nice! Yea, I'm sure those massive stadiums are crazy to attend. Was just curious as he's been to a **** ton of stadiums.

I guess we need a new poll. Who has been to the most stadiums and what's your favorite. I really haven't been to many football so I'd have to go with Bristol 😆.

I've been to UF and wasn't impressed. I though FSU was actually nicer but i also was in good seats and not sweltering.

The tailgating in Ann Arbor was absolutely incredible, way better than any tailgate I have been to in Gainesville or Tallahassee. They do it right in Ann Arbor. Maybe in about 150 years USF can get up to that level 😂

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  416
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Nice! Yea, I'm sure those massive stadiums are crazy to attend. Was just curious as he's been to a **** ton of stadiums.

I guess we need a new poll. Who has been to the most stadiums and what's your favorite. I really haven't been to many football so I'd have to go with Bristol 😆.

I've been to UF and wasn't impressed. I though FSU was actually nicer but i also was in good seats and not sweltering.

I'm curious on results on a poll. Specifically on structure vs game day environment. Because for a lot of these stadiums from traditional powers, they have a large capacity and great crowds. But they're older and not as nice. At least in the general seating areas. The fancy box suites I'm sure get frequent updates over the years.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

I really enjoyed Mizzou's stadium more than FSU, UF,WV, or Auburn. Hopefully I will get to go to a TAMU game with my cousin one day in the future. I know it is older and has bleachers but I loved the grass endzone for the students to pack. The campus had  a lot of energy and life to it. This was back in the 2000s and  mid 2000s when Pinkel was coaching before all the drama ran him off. My friend said they are getting rid of the student grass section and adding more luxurious seats,suites, and lounges. I am not sure how true that is or how that will impact the students getting in the stands.

IMG_20140913_143256.jpg

Memorial Stadium, University of Missouri | Mizzou football, Mizzou ...

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I really enjoyed Mizzou's stadium more than FSU, UF,WV, or Auburn. Hopefully I will get to go to a TAMU game with my cousin one day in the future. I know it is older and has bleachers but I loved the grass endzone for the students to pack. The campus had  a lot of energy and life to it. This was back in the 2000s and  mid 2000s when Pinkel was coaching before all the drama ran him off. My friend said they are getting rid of the student grass section and adding more luxurious seats,suites, and lounges. I am not sure how true that is or how that will impact the students getting in the stands.

IMG_20140913_143256.jpg

Memorial Stadium, University of Missouri | Mizzou football, Mizzou ...

I like a nice overflow berm.  

I wish somehow we could get the Copper Top back or add a similar college feel sports bar  it near the OCS. We need a good dive bar type sports bar near the stadium with good and afford able food and beverages to pregame or watch the games at if people can't get one of the 35,000 tickets. A little dissapointed in the rendorings, but still excited we are finally get our own stadium.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Brad said:

image.png

They did clarify.  You're conflating comments wizards (and other beings of fictional origin) make with those of USF.  I dig your passion, but that is a product a hater would peddle.

Wait the Wizard isn't legitmate USF source? I know the guy from before he became a wizard. I am just going to say Captain USF is a slight upgrade.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Sk00b said:

What is favorite?

Big House. Incredible in so many ways. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

9 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

NM

Could be a great move @flsportsfan83   
There is an election within the year.   Markets could return to operating efficiently.  Inflation fears could finally be ended.  Rates could come down.  Likely a brilliant move.  

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

3 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Lets be serious. I hate UF but their stadium is much better than what we are building.

UF stadium is an old dump. You could not pay me to go back to that hole in a way. You can tell they put that stadium up in one phase at a time lol. They should of started over and built a new one then put all that money into renovating. It is like they put lipstick on a pig.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Yeah. I agree Doak is nicer than Ben Hill Griffin Stadium but it still won’t be as nice as USF’s OCS.