• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball in Sunrise

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

Anyone have any idea what the tipoff time will be for the MBB vs. FSU game on December 9?  Still TBD at the OBC site.  Trying to work out travel plans.  @John Lewis any insider info on this or based on OCB history?  Are we the first or second game?  So many questions!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

I haven't heard anything yet regarding the time of the game.

I would assume that information will be released shortly.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  19

39 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Anyone have any idea what the tipoff time will be for the MBB vs. FSU game on December 9?  Still TBD at the OBC site.  Trying to work out travel plans.  @John Lewis any insider info on this or based on OCB history?  Are we the first or second game?  So many questions!

When we played in it 2 years ago we tipped at 1 PM (second game was 3:30 I think, but it was canceled due to Covid)

• Like 1

Thanks guys.  One more question.  Will we get the opportunity to purchase tickets from USF or should we just go to ticketmaster.  The onsale is in 2 days.

7 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Thanks guys.  One more question.  Will we get the opportunity to purchase tickets from USF or should we just go to ticketmaster.  The onsale is in 2 days.

Last time USF had a block (at full price) .... 

I can suggest following the Orange Bowl on social media, as last year they ran lots of sales (buy one get one free). 

If you want the absolute best seat, no matter the cost, go ahead and buy. If not, you will be advised to wait. (USF vs. UF was in a 80% empty building)

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

Last time USF had a block (at full price) .... 

I can suggest following the Orange Bowl on social media, as last year they ran lots of sales (buy one get one free). 

If you want the absolute best seat, no matter the cost, go ahead and buy. If not, you will be advised to wait. (USF vs. UF was in a 80% empty building)

Went to FSU one back before Covid and got tix in one their Club areas, similar to the now Channel Club for the Bolts ..... no idea what I paid but I think it was through the OBC website. Had a good time for 38 minutes ....

• Like 1

On 10/24/2023 at 1:36 PM, 79 Bull said:

Onsale email today says tip time 1:30 PM* 

Then said * game time may change. 

The way they set up the ad, makes me believe we are the first game. 

21 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Onsale email today says tip time 1:30 PM*  Then said * game time may change. The way they set up the ad, makes me believe we are the first game. 

Thanks Mike.  I called them and they said the order is still to be determined, should have it set in the next few days.  @John Lewis will we be given an opportunity to buy from some USF allocation?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

We have typically sent out a link to purchase the tickets for that event and you would be purchasing seats within an area that our fans would be sitting within.

• 4 weeks later...

On 10/26/2023 at 11:34 AM, John Lewis said:

We have typically sent out a link to purchase the tickets for that event and you would be purchasing seats within an area that our fans would be sitting within.

Well, it looks like the FSU game is set for 1:30 (subject to change).  The link at gousfbulls.com just goes to the OBC website.  @John Lewis any way to get the link specific to the USF seating area? Honestly 2 weeks out, this shouldn't be so difficult.

Thanks and GO BULLS!