• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Victory Rewind: Notables From The Bulls Win at UConn

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

One of the notable things not mentioned. I just rewatched the 4th quarter and after the last TD the linemen were celebrating and 65 head butted 73 and almost knocked him out. He was staggered.

LOL ..... Noticed the same thing. Those young pups need to be more careful around Grandpa Donovan.

4 hours ago, 00Bull said:

Sorry but 4th quarter comebacks shouldn’t be needed against 1 win teams.

After our last 3 years, comments like that, this year, are pure horse**** .... Are you an Oracle writer?

• Crying 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  452
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

We were 1-11 last year. We are 4-4 this year. After the last 3 years where we averaged .333 wins a year against FBS teams, we really should be thrilled with all wins. 

With this schedule, thrilled is 6-1. 4-4 is fine/meeting expectations but the last 11 of 12 quarters have been bad. Call it a recency bias.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,519
  • Days Won:  25

It is a shame that the TBT can't put as much effort in as Joey Johnston. I know he is a member on this board but he does report solid detailed information. I don't think the TBT is capable in regards to usf anymore.

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

It is a shame that the TBT can't put as much effort in as Joey Johnston. I know he is a member on this board but he does report solid detailed information. I don't think the TBT is capable in regards to usf anymore.

You do realize that he works for USF. Maybe that's our problem, we should be greasing someone's palms at TBT ..... but had no idea he was a member of this board.

17 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You do realize that he works for USF. Maybe that's our problem, we should be greasing someone's palms at TBT ..... but had no idea he was a member of this board.

I know he works for USF, but you would think the local paper would want to grow a local following to buy papers for USF? Why haven't they greased TBT's wheels?

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

tackle Derek Bowman, plus guards Cole Best and Cole Skinner (a true freshman). I'm not a big Bowman fan, but shout out to the "Coles". Only giving up 1 sack after averaging 4 sacks a game is beautiful. We might have to burn Skinner's redshirt. I don't like to judge a book by its cover, but ever since we recruited him, I felt if he can play as mean as he looks (really a nice guy from what I've seen), he could be an impact good player. 

Cole Skinner - South Florida Bulls Offensive Lineman - ESPN

Cole Skinner, USF, Offensive Tackle

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

tackle Derek Bowman, plus guards Cole Best and Cole Skinner (a true freshman). I'm not a big Bowman fan, but shout out to the "Coles". Only giving up 1 sack after averaging 4 sacks a game is beautiful. We might have to burn Skinner's redshirt. I don't like to judge a book by its cover, but ever since we recruited him, I felt if he can play as mean as he looks (really a nice guy from what I've seen), he could be an impact good player. 

Cole Skinner - South Florida Bulls Offensive Lineman - ESPN

Cole Skinner, USF, Offensive Tackle

Guy played the part on the field. It is a good sign for recruiting that a true freshmen is earning  playing time over players that have been in college football for several years. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

On 10/23/2023 at 3:57 PM, CousinRicky said:

One of the notable things not mentioned. I just rewatched the 4th quarter and after the last TD the linemen were celebrating and 65 head butted 73 and almost knocked him out. He was staggered.

That was really funny to us watching.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

19 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We might have to burn Skinner's redshirt

If coach thinks it will help us win now, then do it!