• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

As if the Bolts season wasn't going to be interesting enough ....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,431
  • Days Won:  3

😽🧹

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,427
  • Days Won:  25

On 4/26/2024 at 10:59 AM, zarnozdabull said:

😽🧹

Possibly but Bob is playing unreal the difference in this series.  Kept the lightning from going ahead in game 2 and frim keeping it from being tied in game 3 with two save of year saves.The lightning can't be a deep as they used after 2 cups in a row, 8 straight  playoffs and , 3 Stanley cup appearances in a row. The lightning still have the better franchise, but are on tbe downside due to a salary cap. The panthers will be in cap hell next year  and won't be as deep. The lightning are a modern dynasty. You can't be on the top forever, but I expect the lightning to fight until the end. I wouldn't trade the lightnings history and accomplishments for the panthers ever. The panthers may win this battle ,but they aren't winning the rivalry war .

Tampa 3 cups

Kitty cats 0 cups

Edited by Outlaw

This has been an  run for Tampa Bay Lightning.

If we lose tonight, then in our last 10 playoff appearances (so every season since 2013-14 except 2016-17) we'll have:

2 Stanley Cups

2 Final losses

2 ECF Game 7 losses

1 first round game 6 loss

3 first round sweep losses

WE aren't going down that easy. Sergachev is back and brought life back to this team. Lets chase bob out of net tonight.

1714264832921-png.860775

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,915
  • Days Won:  2

Congrats to the Panthers!   Maybe next year for my TB Lightning.   

The rat pack ran vasi in game w and goal was allowed.  A lot more contavt was made on that goal than either  of the goals taken away tonight. Coop said it best after the game. 

👗 Bolts coach Jon Cooper went on a near 4-minute rant in today's postgame about goalie interference and his team's two disallowed goals tonight vs Florida:
"This is clearly a turning point in the game... to pull a goal off the board it has to be unbelievably egregious. I couldn't find anything remotely egregious on the first one."
"The next one... I will give [Bobrovsky] credit. He completely quit on the play, then flailed ... he duped them and so be it."
"Is it net-front battles aren't allowed anymore? The boxing out is like prison rules in the playoffs but it's not prison rules for the goalie? We might as well put skirts on them then, if that's how it's gonna be. They have to battle through stuff too ... I think we're letting the goalies off the hook."

It was a great run for the lightning. Jbb  officially  closed the cup window for the bolts for a king's ransom for jeannot and his offseason raise he didn't earn or live up to. We should have traded for a top 4 instead of Jeannot.

Edited by Outlaw