• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Extend Alex Golesh

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

Yeah, but we have an offensive coordinator. 

I take responsibility for a lot of **** ups that I didn’t do, but they ultimately roll up or down to me, so yes, that’s the right thing to do.  

I've said I was sorry ....

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

:roflmao:

You deserved the roflmao

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  960
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Brad said:

I said it.  

I’m not quite there yet, BUT, the defense looked great and much improved!! The offense on the other hand, not good. Our Oline struggled ( which I expected), BB looks lost and can’t hit an open receiver and out receivers are not there yet. I think this fast offense if not good for BB or our defense; I just don’t think Golesh has the players he needs to run it yet. I do think he will get there and I was very happy and surprised by the performance today. I like CAG a lot!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Just now, michibull said:

I’m not quite there yet, BUT, the defense looked great and much improved!! The offense on the other hand, not good. Our Oline struggled ( which I expected), BB looks lost and can’t hit an open receiver and out receivers are not there yet. I think this fast offense if not good for BB or our defense; I just don’t think Golesh has the players he needs to run it yet. I do think he will get there and I was very happy and surprised by the performance today. I like CAG a lot!!

Maybe just me, but the offense didn't seem near as fast today as it did the first two games ..... ?

Just now, Triple B said:

Maybe just me, but the offense didn't seem near as fast today as it did the first two games ..... ?

You maybe right, things still looked too  fast for them. I do have to say that they got set fast, but did take a couple seconds to snap the ball. I just think BB doesn’t have the seasoning to move that quick yet, he’s still quite young. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,045
  • Days Won:  10

Just now, michibull said:

You maybe right, things still looked too  fast for them. I do have to say that they got set fast, but did take a couple seconds to snap the ball. I just think BB doesn’t have the seasoning to move that quick yet, he’s still quite young. 

He seemed winded at times. Conditioning and learning the system will help. BB has done enough so far to  prove to me that he deserves more time

8 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

He seemed winded at times. Conditioning and learning the system will help. BB has done enough so far to  prove to me that he deserves more time

I agree, I still think there’s a lot of potential there and with time, he could be very good. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

9 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

His legs started to look like spaghetti late in the game once he got past 4 or 5 yards running

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

If we end up destroying Rice  I am all for extending his contract.  But it would be so USF if we lose to Rice

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

1 minute ago, goingbackbull said:

If we end up destroying Rice  I am all for extending his contract.  But it would be so USF if we lose to Rice

Definitely USF-esque for sure 

• Haha 1