• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fowler Ave NIL has been great lately

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Brad said:

Does that jibe with the tweet by Baker?

What was the tweet? I thought 1.5 million was low.  

8 hours ago, hm101 said:

They are all volunteers mind you

Part-time staff, not volunteers

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  3,002
  • Days Won:  2

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

What is the transfer portal really like in the NIL age? We surveyed coaches, players, agents, NIL collectives and more to find out.

Player 5: NIL was a big part of the process. Obviously, I wanted to be compensated. I wanted to be paid in the market of my position value. I tried to figure out what my NIL value was from hearing what other guys got from agents and what other guys in the market were making by talking to some of my friends at Power 5 schools to find out what they were getting. I’d talk to them over social media.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/18/2024 at 11:28 AM, Cat941 said:

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

What is the transfer portal really like in the NIL age? We surveyed coaches, players, agents, NIL collectives and more to find out.

Player 5: NIL was a big part of the process. Obviously, I wanted to be compensated. I wanted to be paid in the market of my position value. I tried to figure out what my NIL value was from hearing what other guys got from agents and what other guys in the market were making by talking to some of my friends at Power 5 schools to find out what they were getting. I’d talk to them over social media.

A little trick I use to get around the pay wall (doesn't always work for websites but it worked in this case)...  Open the article and then print it.  If you scroll down, it blocks you.