• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Attendance

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

53 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

They weren't those cover the spread bama shirts were they?

NO they were cover the spread FAMU edition. I think that spread was 21.5 before the game and some sites had no spread.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,416
  • Days Won:  3

57 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

NO they were cover the spread FAMU edition. I think that spread was 21.5 before the game and some sites had no spread.

cheese spread GIF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I couldn’t get it in, would have bet FAMU, however I laid 7 and Houston lost outright and bet FAU and the same, not only does this conference suck but I can’t even pick a winner to boot, at least Liberty covered 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I couldn’t get it in, would have bet FAMU, however I laid 7 and Houston lost outright and bet FAU and the same, not only does this conference suck but I can’t even pick a winner to boot, at least Liberty covered 

Welcome to the Absolute Ass Conference where no one is winner until you punch your  ticket on the way out. I would imagine the offense would be much more effective if we had Horn, Weaver, and Battie. Scott drove them out of town with this stankfest and losing culture.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Downvote 1

Speaking of students going for the tshirt gun. I saw several students with this smack apparel shirt on but I don't see it listed on their site, but saw it on multiple boards.  If you go their website it isnt listed. The shirt is pretty sweet and will be true for most of us until we back back to a power conference and ever win a national championship at the rate we have been improving and path we are on post Leavitt.

May be an image of text

image.png.f1bf519cf82c3a2f1dcd4f01947fcee3.png

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784

Sorta related...talking to a guy at the gym today, and he said that about five years ago they were offered the opportunity to switch to the east side from the west side. I recall a handful of couples who used to sit near us also were "persuaded" to move to the west side. Anyone have any background on that? Just curious. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784

5 hours ago, 00Bull said:

It might have. Seemed like after the first round of tshirts they couldn’t get it reloaded/to shoot again. 

Which is why we need to spend as much time as possible on the T-shirt Cannon range, working on our accuracy and increasing our rate of fire. Practice. This is my t-shirt, there are many like it, but this one is mine...😉

2 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Which is why we need to spend as much time as possible on the T-shirt Cannon range, working on our accuracy and increasing our rate of fire. Practice. This is my t-shirt, there are many like it, but this one is mine...😉

Who has to improve the receivers , the offensive line, or tshirt guy? Can the tshirt guy block or a catch a pass?

11 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Sorta related...talking to a guy at the gym today, and he said that about five years ago they were offered the opportunity to switch to the east side from the west side. I recall a handful of couples who used to sit near us also were "persuaded" to move to the west side. Anyone have any background on that? Just curious. 

Maybe their rep was trying to upsell them better seats with club access. MY old rep  a few years back asked me if I was interested in upgrading my seats  interested politely and was not pushy when I said no. They could have also been apart of those extra seats they added to the end of some rows in the lower levels when Brady was here.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473

16 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Fact. There were about 20-25 of us that moved straight across the stadium. I virtually sit on the same aisle as before. Now we’re in section 212. Oddly none of us discussed moving, just ended up still together.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  1

Crowd was ok. Don't think it was 36k, maybe closer to 28-30k. Would rather sell out our stadium than open something and not even fill it for first game. 

EDIT: Student section was great. Good on them. They were the MVPs of the first home game. 

Edited by USF_Bullsharks