• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ok! I can will say it. USF still can’t find a coach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

It’s building to that already… smh

I think this is just incognito

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, 350_BULL said:

You are 100 percent correct however, there is nothing special from what we saw today.

This straight up looked like coach strong and sterling Gilbert all over again except for running the o so fast that the game was 4 hours.

Run up the middle oh that didn't work, then let's hit them with yeah that's right a run up the middle. LMAO. Offensive genius my ass.

I think we don’t have the personnel to do other things yet. They’re trying to play simple and hopefully that will change in time. I think they will shuffle guys around until we can find the right mix. They will need to adapt their playing style to personnel, but I’m not sure they know what they have at this time.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

No coach will ever win w dumb "athletic" players. It's embarassing. No football sense or instincts. We recruit the bottom of the barrel players. Today this QB missed so many throws, got intercepted and fumbled and gave up the ball for TD. He'll do the same next week. Another embarassing season coming up. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

2 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

I think this is just incognito

Maybe, but over the course of the next few games the veil will be removed if we don’t win

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Jorge Villar said:

No coach will ever win w dumb "athletic" players. It's embarassing. No football sense or instincts. We recruit the bottom of the barrel players. Today this QB missed so many throws, got intercepted and fumbled and gave up the ball for TD. He'll do the same next week. Another embarassing season coming up. 

Next week he'll light up FAMU and his fan club will be back in full strength.   Hopefully BB or someone else figures out before we hit conference play

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, olafberserker said:

I'm not sure what you were watching.   We had over 500 yards of offense including 374 on the ground.  Our qb turned the ball over 3 times and completed less than 50% of his passes

Some of you are incredible .... 

Yes and then we chose to cap off great drives with runs up the middle!!! Not looking to argue all I am saying is that statistically we crushed it but failed to capitalize and finish what we started. Isn't that part of coaching success? Like who cares if you rack up a thousand yards if you chose to cap off the end with a vanilla play.

I hope to eat crow my friend but for now I will feast on disappointment as it has been the culture for too long.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, Jorge Villar said:

I’m pretty sure CJL had the same criticism. He moved players outside of their position to suit his needs. George Selvie was a center in HS and turned into a **** good DE. The Grothe days were derided as sandlot ball…it wasn’t pretty but the job got done.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,521

22 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I can’t remember anything recently to me proud of. I miss the Leavitt toughness 

WE all do. We were lucky to be students when he was coaching. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

40 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

I think we don’t have the personnel to do other things yet. They’re trying to play simple and hopefully that will change in time. I think they will shuffle guys around until we can find the right mix. They will need to adapt their playing style to personnel, but I’m not sure they know what they have at this time.

that is the coaches job to bring in the personnel

he needed to recruit juco players

i dont want to hear we dont have the talent. quit if you cant bring in the talent