• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ok! I can will say it. USF still can’t find a coach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,466
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, USFDude said:

One whole game and here come the people trying to show everyone how smart they are about how this coach sucks. 

So mature. Truly an opinion I find offensive. And not just one thread--- what are you up to now-- 5 threads? Someone seeks attention

Welcome to the board. USF will be fine don’t worry. It was an emotional game lol. USF did make the 1st half exciting. I believe they will eventually start winning. Go Bulls !

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,109
  • Days Won:  39

4 minutes ago, USFDude said:

One whole game and here come the people trying to show everyone how smart they are about how this coach sucks. 

So mature. Truly an opinion I find offensive. And not just one thread--- what are you up to now-- 5 threads? Someone seeks attention

This is definitely not a mainstream opinion though that the coach sucks.  We have some reactionary folks on here and also are feeling it after the last 3 horrible years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

This is definitely not a mainstream opinion though that the coach sucks.  We have some reactionary folks on here and also are feeling it after the last 3 horrible years.

It has been more than 3 horrible years lol 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

I get all the macro numbers and I still think USF would have FAR exceeded the investment. However, on the micro level; for 1 game I was willing to pay for 4 Airline tickets, hotel and rental car for 1 weekend in Boulder to see CU play. All said and done $8,000.00.  I would have purchased at least 4 season tickets here at USF.  I purchased everything for the Colorado trip the day Coach Prime was hired, I knew what was coming. I had to await for tickets to the game. I will still support USF. I attend Football, Volleyball and Softball games every year. 2 horns up….. I will get over it.  

1 minute ago, Sports said:

I get all the macro numbers and I still think USF would have FAR exceeded the investment. However, on the micro level; for 1 game I was willing to pay for 4 Airline tickets, hotel and rental car for 1 weekend in Boulder to see CU play. All said and done $8,000.00.  I would have purchased at least 4 season tickets here at USF.  I purchased everything for the Colorado trip the day Coach Prime was hired, I knew what was coming. I had to await for tickets to the game. I will still support USF. I attend Football, Volleyball and Softball games every year. 2 horns up….. I will get over it.  

I see what you are saying. However I never believed that USF actually had a shot at hiring Sanders. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, I forgot, I’m season ticket holder for basketball also. So, I’m not a hater, just a supporter! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sports said:

Oh, I forgot, I’m season ticket holder for basketball also. So, I’m not a hater, just a supporter! 

I’m hoping basketball can get things going. I been a USF hoops fan since I was a student back in the late 90’s. So hopefully we see USF hoops start winning.