• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NHL Stuff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Since the Lightning don't have a pick until 2032, I wasn't too into the draft. But, I'm a Chicago fan first (well, after pushing 20 years in Tampa, I'm migrating to the local teams) and came across this peeking at some draft stuff. Blackhawks GM was walking around town in the afternoon and saw a radio show interviewing people... said he had to stand in line behind two Blackhawks fans in jerseys who also didn't recognize him that were interviewed first. "Kyle from Chicago" just did in 2 minutes what teams spend millions of $$$ for and months of research to get this kind of publicity.

Edited by JTrue

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

Dude looks too young to be a GM ….

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Dude looks too young to be a GM ….

I think he's perfected the tear down and tank better than anything I've ever seen. He ended up with something like 5-6 first rounders on top of the team's regular picks between 2022-2024. Holy ****. I'm just breezing over his trade portfolio. He's either going to be the Chicago hockey messiah or be toast by 38. Go big or go home.

3 first rounders  and 2 second last year. 2 first rounders and 4 second this year. 

Edited by JTrue

9 hours ago, JTrue said:

I think he's perfected the tear down and tank better than anything I've ever seen. He ended up with something like 5-6 first rounders on top of the team's regular picks between 2022-2024. Holy ****. I'm just breezing over his trade portfolio. He's either going to be the Chicago hockey messiah or be toast by 38. Go big or go home.

3 first rounders  and 2 second last year. 2 first rounders and 4 second this year. 

And from that clip I assume he won the Connor Bedard sweepstakes …. pressure now shifts to Richardson. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,268
  • Days Won:  25

We lost some core guys but we need to get younger and faster. I will miss Killer and Big Rig. Killer isn't worth that deal at his age and JBB/Cooper want to move on from the slowest 4th line in the nhl perry,bellimaire, and Big rig. I think we could have kept Big rig to rotate in. Hopefully we are making a run at Kane or Taresenko on a one year deal. We brought in some key forwards that play fast and aggressive but none with top 6 skill. 

STAMKOS -CELLY -kucherov 

Hagel -point- x

Sheary -Paul - essymont

Brown-  glenndinning- essymont

Hedman -Perbix 

Sergachev - Cernak

DE Haan- Bogo/ Raddysh 

VASI

BACKUP

If we don't sign a top 6 forward we move sherry up or give ABB one last chance to crack the top 6.

55 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

We lost some core guys but we need to get younger and faster. I will miss Killer and Big Rig. Killer isn't worth that deal at his age and JBB/Cooper want to move on from the slowest 4th line in the nhl perry,bellimaire, and Big rig. I think we could have kept Big rig to rotate in. Hopefully we are making a run at Kane or Taresenko on a one year deal. We brought in some key forwards that play fast and aggressive but none with top 6 skill. 

STAMKOS -CELLY -kucherov 

Hagel -point- x

Sheary -Paul - essymont

Brown-  glenndinning- essymont

Hedman -Perbix 

Sergachev - Cernak

DE Haan- Bogo/ Raddysh 

VASI

BACKUP

If we don't sign a top 6 forward we move sherry up or give ABB one last chance to crack the top 6.

Not resigning Jeannot?

No to high profile forward rentals

Vasi's backup is, at the moment, Johanson .....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,268
  • Days Won:  25

Johnson will be competing for our top goalie prospect for backup. Jeanott would be 4th liner 

Brown-  glenndinning- Jeannot