• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Important OCS Update

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

So where are the Images of the stadium the NIL tweeted about releasing?  Over promising and under delivering is pretty normal for USF Athletics. I would have hoped the NIL collective organized by USF would do better considering they want you to give them your money to give to players. It kind of sounds like a cash grab to get people to join the FAC.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

👀

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

4 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

There is a pep rally tonight at the YC. Possible to show the stadium to the mostly Freshman crowd. and say "when you are a senior, your games will be here"

Please, let it be!

4 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

I would find it odd to have it released on a Friday. Besides I’m sticking with my November prediction lol

November? That's torture... Meanwhile, I have to hear about the renderings for Memphis, Kansas, and Charlotte... 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

10 minutes ago, Bear said:

November? That's torture... Meanwhile, I have to hear about the renderings for Memphis, Kansas, and Charlotte..

You don't have to worry about Memphis .... it's not theirs.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

To be honest I’m more concerned about 8/30 as I believe that is the final obstacle to clear before it is Bull Spead Ahead on construction for the OCS 

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

So where are the Images of the stadium the NIL tweeted about releasing?  Over promising and under delivering is pretty normal for USF Athletics. I would have hoped the NIL collective organized by USF would do better considering they want you to give them your money to give to players. It kind of sounds like a cash grab to get people to join the FAC.

Talk about tone deaf

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

29 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

USF did not organize the collective

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

Fowler Avenue Collective and USF Twittersphere frantically deleting tweets about renderings being revealed today

Working Jim Carrey GIF

Edited by Ghostbuster

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

28 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

USF did not organize the collective

They do not organize it but they work with it and expect USF Football fans to give money to it. Seems the FAC doesn't take their word series and this is why I will never give money to NIL. USF Athletics should try to reign them in and stop selling snake oil...

30 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

Talk about tone deaf

Tone DEAF I didn't tweet out the FAC NIL would be releasing stadium renderings . USF works with the FAC .So they should own up to their over promising and underdelivering. 

Edited by Outlaw
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

40 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

They do not organize it but they work with it and expect USF Football fans to give money to it. Seems the FAC doesn't take their word series and this is why I will never give money to NIL. USF Athletics should try to reign them in and stop selling snake oil...

Tone DEAF I didn't tweet out the FAC NIL would be releasing stadium renderings . USF works with the FAC .So they should own up to their over promising and underdelivering. 

I don’t think they actually tweeted about the OCS renderings. I believe it was for a Bulls Block Party Cuzie rendering