• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fun video from Byrum Brown at Busch Gardens

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

I used to think USF season tickets were the best bargain in town in terms of entertainment and value....def not anymore...

Think that title belongs to Busch Gardens now.  The park is very well maintained and has some of the best roller coasters in the southeast.  The park is continuously running in park events and you really cant beat the pricing.  If you don't like roller coasters than I can understand skipping it (although it still offers a decent amount outside of coasters with its animals, shows, food, environment,.....but if you do, I dont know how you live in the tampa bay area and dont have a pass....   

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38

On 5/5/2023 at 4:57 PM, goingbackbull said:

Wish they showed them riding Iron Gwazi is the best coaster I have ever been on, it is insane

I love roller coasters and must say that one is pretty kinetic and up there in the rankings.  Montu is fun.  The one where you hang there forever and drop straight down was a little horrifying.  Also there was also Cheetah one that was fun.  

Edited by Rocky Style

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Pick one brah. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Pick one brah. 

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=e02baf49c9eae81

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,031
  • Days Won:  10

On 5/14/2023 at 4:47 PM, Rocky Style said:

I love roller coasters and must say that one is pretty kinetic and up there in the rankings.  Montu is fun.  The one where you hang there forever and drop straight down was a little horrifying.  Also there was also Cheetah one that was fun.  

That one is Sheikra I believe. The anticipation right before you drop is the best part of the coaster.

Busch Gardens and the Orlando theme parks are really some of the best in the world.  I am hoping that our OCS will open around the same time as Epic Universe so I can combine both on my next trip to Florida. Nintendo was my childhood; and really still adulthood; so a whole word based on that just blows my mind.  Also cant wait to go on Tron at Magic Kingdom, and all the other attractions that have been built since I was last in Florida.

I am jealous of all of you that still live in Florida. The only thing I don't miss are the snakes, and those snapping turtles.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, belgianbull said:

Also cant wait to go on Tron at Magic Kingdom

And I'm still not getting any royalties from them for using my name.  I just have bad lawyers. 😆 Where's smazza when you need him?