• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Adds Two-Game Series With FIU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

4 minutes ago, pascobull said:

Didn't they cancel a game on us in 2009? I think they dropped us for a home-home with Rutgers and we opened with two FCS teams or whatever they are called now. I think it was a short notice cancellation. they did us dirty I think.

100% correct. We had a 2 for 1 with them, and they dropped the last game of the series on late notice. 

But, people have turned over, so I guess that history doesn't matter any more. 

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Home vs fiu in 2026 will be a conference game replacing one of the last respectable members of our current conference (maybe Memphis?)

@ fiu in 2029 will be after theyve followed every other Florida school and blown passed us

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

I hate reading all the stupid, “ Pity us” comments on this board. Who knows where we will be in 2026, to act like we will suck forever and that everyone is going to pass us by drives me nuts. As for opening the stadium, that game will sell out regardless of the opponent, so why waste it on a name school. Let’s get the freaking win in a packed stadium. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

3 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

I hate reading all the stupid, “ Pity us” comments on this board. Who knows where we will be in 2026, to act like we will suck forever and that everyone is going to pass us by drives me nuts. As for opening the stadium, that game will sell out regardless of the opponent, so why waste it on a name school. Let’s get the freaking win in a packed stadium. 

Also - I have been to so many road games where we have 100 -200 fans in the stands. It is nice to play road games in places we have lots of alumni, and Tampa fans can easily travel to. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

34 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Also - I have been to so many road games where we have 100 -200 fans in the stands. It is nice to play road games in places we have lots of alumni, and Tampa fans can easily travel to. 

Good point, hopefully we can get St.Leo and Florida College on the schedule, possibly Florida Southern as well.  If our team was respectable and the opponent was as well then you may see a bigger traveling squad, until then we won’t watch them at home so why the hell would anyone travel to watch this **** show.  This post is dedicated to Cuban 😀

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Mike Stuben said:

I like a game like this to open the stadium. 

Hopefully will be a win. 

The stadium should create enough buzz to sell out, so I don't think we need a big name opponent to fill the seats. 

Agreed. Game one is going to sell out no matter what. 100% guaranteed. We do not need a repeat of losing our first game in the rebuilt sun dome 

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Good point, hopefully we can get St.Leo and Florida College on the schedule, possibly Florida Southern as well.  If our team was respectable and the opponent was as well then you may see a bigger traveling squad, until then we won’t watch them at home so why the hell would anyone travel to watch this **** show.  This post is dedicated to Cuban 😀

Thanks for dedicating the post to me. Sorry that I’m not one of the sky has fallen crowd that seems to be popular on this board, but in my life I have had real tough times and my father taught me, to get up and work for a better future and not waste a minute crying about the past or feeling sorry for yourself. There are ups and downs in your life and how you react to the lows says a lot about who you are.

So if you want to carry on with the pity party, go right ahead, will solve nothing and will amount to nothing.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Thanks for dedicating the post to me. Sorry that I’m not one of the sky has fallen crowd that seems to be popular on this board, but in my life I have had real tough times and my father taught me, to get up and work for a better future and not waste a minute crying about the past or feeling sorry for yourself. There are ups and downs in your life and how you react to the lows says a lot about who you are.

So if you want to carry on with the pity party, go right ahead, will solve nothing and will amount to nothing.

Not too tough of times if you actually believe this to be one of situations that you have to overcome adversity as a low point so save us the tough guy story I was just pointing out the absurdity of Mike’s post.  

59 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

How many did we have at Tulsa last year in the frigid cold, no way we had 100.

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Not too tough of times if you actually believe this to be one of situations that you have to overcome adversity as a low point so save us the tough guy story I was just pointing out the absurdity of Mike’s post.  

How many did we have at Tulsa last year in the frigid cold, no way we had 100.

First of all, this is NOT a tough time for me. My point was that acting like is the end and posting BS cry me a river post like scheduling St Leo, Fla Southern or that we are going to left behind by others are the kind of attitude of people that give up and think things won’t get better.

The facts are that how you or I post on this board will have zero effect on how the team performs in the future. I’m glad that Golesh and the players that stay don’t have 5hat attitude.

As for what I have gone thru in my life, you have zero idea what it is, but I can tell you, never did I wallowed in the past, and it has served me well. So no I won’t waste my time writing hopeless posts  about our football future.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

We are going to be fine….