• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Just got back from the game.  Miffed by the loss and the boneheaded playcalling.  However, I sat next to the WVU fans all night, and found for the most part they were pretty cool.  Friendliest opposition fans I have been around in the two years I have had season tickets.  

Of course, as the Ole Ball Coach said, they're all nicer when they beat you.    ;)

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

Just got back from the game.  Miffed by the loss and the boneheaded playcalling.  However, I sat next to the WVU fans all night, and found for the most part they were pretty cool.  Friendliest opposition fans I have been around in the two years I have had season tickets.  

Of course, as the Ole Ball Coach said, they're all nicer when they beat you.    ;)

Thanks. Just got back home myself (I live in Cape Coral). Most of the USF fans I ran across were very friendly. Except the one guy who told me 'congratulations on winning the watered down big east'. lol... But I saw a few USF fans chanting BCS along with us in the 4th quarter, which was pretty cool.

I was impressed with your team. You gave us a tough game although I think most WVU fans knew this would be no cakewalk. Good luck in your bowl game.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Thanks.  Made it back to Ft. Myers myself.  

Good luck and beat Georgia or FSU.

Go USF!! Go Big East!!

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

please dont take this the wrong way but i dont like anybody for any other team fans and players included. i consider them the enemy....but I am very polite and mind my p's and q's as long as the opposition does the same...but once they start to rub anything in......god save them because I wont stop until the game is over and im in the plot leaving..by all means cheer for your team but dont come to my house and run your mouth cuz I wouldnt do it to you.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Except the one guy who told me 'congratulations on winning the watered down big east'.

That may very well have been a UCF fan...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,747
  • Content Count:  37,637
  • Days Won:  29

Great showing by their fans and BEAT Geaorgia !

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I had some real a-hole WVU fans next to us.  They were drunk off their kiesters and being as obnoxious as possible.  After harassing them all night for being drunk idiots, they revealed they weren't even from WV and were Florida natives who were really FSU fans... cheering for WVU at a USF game?  WTF?

Anyway, aside from those three trolls, the rest of the WVU crowd was cool.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

I had some real a-hole WVU fans next to us.  They were drunk off their kiesters and being as obnoxious as possible.  After harassing them all night for being drunk idiots, they revealed they weren't even from WV and were Florida natives who were really FSU fans... cheering for WVU at a USF game?  WTF?

Anyway, aside from those three trolls, the rest of the WVU crowd was cool.

I sit in 137 behind visitor bench, these are USF season tickets usaully no opposing fans. Last night I was out numbered at least 5 to 1 and had the worst experience ever at a game. Most USF fans left at halftime to avoid fights. The WVU fans were blasted and in your face the whole game. Thank you to who ever sold 35 WVU the tickets. Most of the fans were from here and rooted for WVU and the Gators WTF? Oh well hopefully in 2007 things change when they come back.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

Well to the WV fans, you might have won in our house, but you still have to go back to WV and continue to have sexual encounters with your family members while we enjoy the FL sun and beautiful woman (that aren't related to us).

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  132

My season tickets are on the visitor side and had no problem with the WVU fans, ended up talking to some group of girls from WVU, not the hottest but hey what can you expect from WV.  ;)