• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WOO...HOO... Leavitt Limping into...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

What a bunch of BS. USF DOES NOT deserve to go to a bowl game. Only reason they will go is because a gazillion Division I teams get to go. Why? $$$.

6 wins SHOULD NOT be enough to be bowl eligible, and USF certainly does not deserve to go on the mere fact that they beat UL. Remember? The ONE game everyone wants to sit and boast about to all the football elite.

Sorry, call me what you want, but I AM NOT happy about this program right now. Leavitt is a clown, and the contract SHOULD NOT have been extended for that amount of time. He should have had 2 more years - AT MOST - to prove his worthiness.

To date, he has done NOTHING for me. Any division I coach with Florida's recruting base could have USF where it is today - a medocre program at best.

Bet you were happy with your 3% raise last year. Pathetic.

go cheer for UCF

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

JFC sure is an angry drunk!

So tell me, when you write "**** I'm tired of being right all the time"... is this more about USF, or more about YOU?

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

I think you're right in that we are settling; we very well could be celebrating a BCS bowl berth right now, and we SHOULD at least coming off of a loss in the unofficial Big East title game. That being said, you bring up Weis turning around ND in one year. There's a big difference between turning around a program quickly and building a program quickly. It's rehab/rebuilding vs. building/creating. By your logic, if your kid can't graduate high school at the age of 9, he's retarded.

I don't deny that we could have had better, but I for one will be glad to see the Bulls in Charlotte.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I agree that no 6-5 teams should get bowl bids.  As soon as every other 6-5 team gives their up I think we should too.  Until then, I am pretending it's 2002 and we're 9-2, because we went nowhere despite deserving to go.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Wow. Great comeback. Did your Mom help you with that one?

Mediocrity is contagious.

smazza?

Whatever.  We have an awful, AWFUL OC and i'll rip on him until we get rid of him.  He hasn't done a single thing to earn the job he is still getting PAID to do.

That said, the better team won tonight.  The WVU system is very unique, even moreso offensively than defensively.  Defenses have to guess sometimes, and it looked to me like sometimes we were not willing to, or guessed wrong.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

This guy would be unhappy on his birthday if they only had cake and no ice cream  ::)

Bottom Line is that BULL Fans are excited about a bowl game so we can see our team ONE MORE TIME !

So in 1997 we're you pissed because we didn't get n2 the playoffs ? We we're 5-6 and lost a few of those games by just a few points! Can't BULLieve we signed this guy Leavitt ... he can't take us to a "needed" win ...  :-* Oh, and that kicking game  :o

This is a bad year, but we're bowling. Try to find the bright side of life. Support the players and cheer on our BULLS in Charlotte. Or just fold your tent pal ...  ::)

And try to look at the future of BULL Nation ... u'll need shades  8)

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

We're not SETTLING for our 1st bowl.

If this was our 2nd bowl, and we were fired up about being 6-5 and in the Meineke Car Care Bowl, then yes, we'd be settling.

BOTTOM LINE.

Guest parradocs
The attitude of this board (or maybe the attitude of the fans) needs to change.

Well, you got this part right.  The attitude of jcf, cee and smazza definitely needs to change.  (Deep breath here)  You guys don't have the slightest clue what it takes to build a college program.  The team has improved by leaps and bounds every year.  Three losses to Top 10 teams, two losses to on the road to reasonably good teams.  USF has at least five more years to go before we can be a Top 10 program.  Be patient and enjoy the ride.  Or move to Orlando and cheer on UCF.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

This guy would be unhappy on his birthday if they only had cake and no ice cream  

That's hilarious when people speak their mind, and you automatically put me in the, "He's so negative about life," category. Maybe I strive for more than mediocrity in everything I do, and expect others to do the same?

And, BTW, besides the fact that I have some unknown mass in my body, I have a GREAT life.

Okay, let's all be put on our BULLS-colored goggles, and just be happy with just "making" a bowl game, and not winning the Big East or getting a BCS bid.

WVU just got LOADS better than USF for at least 2 years - or any other team in the Big East - by making a BCS bowl. Money and prime-time TV does wonders for recruiting. Oh, I guess that's negative to say too...sorry.  

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

That's hilarious when people speak their mind, and you automatically put me in the, "He's so negative about life," category. Maybe I strive for more than mediocrity in everything I do, and expect others to do the same?

And, BTW, besides the fact that I have some unknown mass in my body, I have a GREAT life.

Okay, let's all be put on our BULLS-colored goggles, and just be happy with just "making" a bowl game, and not winning the Big East or getting a BCS bid.

WVU just got LOADS better than USF for at least 2 years - or any other team in the Big East - by making a BCS bowl. Money and prime-time TV does wonders for recruiting. Oh, I guess that's negative to say too...sorry.  

We didn't own a football 8 years ago.

We didn't have a Division I-A team until 4 years ago.

We didn't have real facilities until a year ago.

We are still going to a bowl game in our 8th year of football EVER.

We are only witnessing the begginng.

If you can't appreciate the hard work and long odds this program has beaten you just don't get it.

Too bad b/c you are missing a nice ride....