• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

www.HireHuggins.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Someone, anyone, with website abilty, buy this domain and create the website... I'll pay you for the domain as long as it has the Green and Gold trying to lure Huggins to Tampa. Would this be the right place for Huggins? We would pack the stands... and expectations would be huge... don't miss the boat Woolard...

Please at least consider the notion.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Lets face it, USF needs to bring in some coach with a name if McCullum does not work out. If McCullum does not turn it around in these next few years, then someone like a Huggins will help bring confidence back from the fans. Huggins would have to take a pay cut, but other coaches have like Larry Eustacy at Soutern Miss. If Southern Miss can get a good quality coach like Eustacy then there is no reason why a BIG EAST team like USF cant do the same. With that said, I am still pulling for McCullum to turn things around. This season he is going to have to coach his azz off because we just dont have the players right now.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

If McCullum does not turn it around in these next few years,  

I do not know about you but I and many other alumni/donors do not have a couple yrs to wait, you get one yr maye two to re-build RMC is on his 3rd year.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013

Re-buliding should show improvement every year.  Why do I get the feeling that this will be one of the worst in USF's history.   You can't lose to FIU and TAMU-CC and expect to have a chance in the Big East.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I do not know about you but I and many other alumni/donors do not have a couple yrs to wait, you get one yr maye two to re-build RMC is on his 3rd year.

There was improvement from year 1 to year 2. I don't see how you can argue against that.

This year could be a long year with the injuries at the most vital position on the court. You cannot blame the coach for injuries. Remember when Scott Johnson went down with an injury and a once promising season went downhill?

You don't have a couple of years to wait? Aren't you just a recent alumnus? Some of us have been supporting and donating for years. We've been waiting for years to return to the NCAA Tournament.

It's very unfair to already call for Coach McCullum's head after 4 games. Many of the people questioning him were the same who were praising him at the end of last season.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

I like the idea.  It would make the Cinci game every year very interesting.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

Re-buliding should show improvement every year.  Why do I get the feeling that this will be one of the worst in USF's history.   You can't lose to FIU and TAMU-CC and expect to have a chance in the Big East.

True, but no sane person really thought we had a chance of competeing this year in the Big East.  

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  266

we dont have the money to pay huggins and the players he would be recruiting

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

With What money, RMC is making nothing thats why he is here.