• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game does not mean squat to WVU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

That way, if we win, I can say big-wuptee-dam-doo, we beat a team with nothing to play for.  Whereas if we lose, I can say Leavitt sucks as a coach, we should have fired him 3 years ago, as this proves he can't even win games where the other team does not care.  In either case I get to say I told you so.  This way I do not have to watch the game, I can just go with one of these two options.

[The above is said in jest and in my amazement, as a relative newcomer, of some of the fans on thise site]

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

no names.  I would never want to call that type of unwanted attention to anyone.   ;)

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

It is old school BIG EAST versue New school BIG EAST. Here is hoping both UL and USF win!!!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

you mean smazza.  he's the one repeating that.  most of us are smarter than him.

Smazza is a brilliant man!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Call it how you want SK-one... We had the ultimate choke job last week, whether it is on the coaching, the players or the fans (blame someone). A win against WVU is big for pride and pride alone. It would look better in the long term records, but when it really mattered, we called the play that will stand out in South Florida fans minds forever... never forget the anguish from the "Rod's Reverse Throwback at Rentschler". This play will go down in the annals of USF history for setting our recruiting back three years.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

if we lose, I can say Leavitt sucks as a coach, we should have fired him 3 years ago, as this proves he can't even win games where the other team does not care.

i'll take this... there really is no motivation for WV.. they dont want to get anyone hurt either for their bowl game, so if leavitt cant get it done vs. some backups(and officially go 10-12 in the cusa/bigeast), we'll know that his new contract is money down the drain

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

i'll take this... there really is no motivation for WV

Absolutely 100% incorrect. WVU has plenty to play for. They want to be undefeated in Big East play and, more importantly, they want to keep a high BCS ranking for the Conference.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

People are so foolish...thinking that WVU just wants to get out of Tampa without injury is foolish.  Sure, they are going to the Sugar Bowl, but they are not playing for a National Champinship.  

I am sure if it were the other way around, we would lay it all on the line to beat a conference foe, solidify the crown and go undefeated in the conference as opposed to saving our players, plays and energy for a bowl game that has no real consequence after the bid itself is received.  Hogwash.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we will see who is foolish