• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF players and the Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You are the biggest straw man ever, there is no anger, he can move on, his choice.  Not sure if you are delusional or simply like to make stuff up and blow smoke to try to come off as superior.  Either way your schtick is over played IMO however the board is interesting when we have all types, so you do you bro. 

This is a quote from you " I will pass and simply remember him as a pretty good receiver on an awful team that had a bad case of the drops"....So since you think he dropped too many passes, be happy for the opportunity USF has to replace him with somebody better who will not drop passes as much.  Do you see how easy it is to be a glass half full type of guy? 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

28 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I appreciate a player for the time their contributions and keep it moving. I don't have time to be all bitter and angry when a player leaves. I definitely don't have time to crap on a player's on field achievements b/c he left the team either. Many fans  done quit on this team and always have something negative to say about USF. Yet you get mad when a player wants to move on? Too many of you guys need to get out of your feelings period. When a player leaves us, I get excited b/c a better player may or will come along. The portal taketh and the portal giveth. This is entertainment to me...nothing else. If I want to be a poo-butt, miserable and complain all day then I won't even bother coming to this blog. I have plenty of  **** happening in real life to be "feeling some type of way" about and even then I don't bother complaining. It takes way too much energy to be so **** negative. 

Just because a player quits, and I call him a quitter doesn't mean I'm angry.  Sometimes a cigar is a cigar.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Cornada said:

Just because a player quits, and I call him a quitter doesn't mean I'm angry.  Sometimes a cigar is a cigar.  

I'm not referring to any of the quitting comments. It's the personal jabs, name calling and crapping on their on field achievements that is petty. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

27 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

This is a quote from you " I will pass and simply remember him as a pretty good receiver on an awful team that had a bad case of the drops"....So since you think he dropped too many passes, be happy for the opportunity USF has to replace him with somebody better who will not drop passes as much.  Do you see how easy it is to be a glass half full type of guy? 

Classic Coach Leavitt material. Brett McMurph found out the hard way regarding the glass half full. lol 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Cornada said:

It depends on the cigar. It is a good point. People call the small so called cigars - cigarettes. I prefer the bigger cigars. Usually have one after USF wins on the football field. Unfortunately I have not had many cigars these past 6 years lol

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I'm not referring to any of the quitting comments. It's the personal jabs, name calling and crapping on their on field achievements that is petty. 

These players live in glass houses now, the gloves are off.  They wanted the money so now they become pro"s.   What do you think happens to a star player on a pro team that leaves for more money, they are crucified by that cities fans.

1 minute ago, goingbackbull said:

These players live in glass houses now, the gloves are off.  They wanted the money so now they become pro"s.   What do you think happens to a star player on a pro team that leaves for more money, they are crucified by that cities fans.

So because a player gets a few NIL dollars, lives in a glass house or a person is famous it gives you or anybody to right to become D-bags and insult them? I'm ok with you calling them a quitter, but name calling, personal insults and crapping on their accomplishments is cool? I don't like it at the professional level either. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,045
  • Days Won:  10

I wish all of the transfers the best of luck. I am not going to judge Grier and Weaver because I don't know what their personal circumstances were. I totally understand why some would take opportunities to play for bigger schools. It cannot have been easy on the players the last 3 years; losing while playing in front of almost empty stadiums. Our coaching  the last 4 years has been a real let down to both the fans and the players.  To me it will be up to Coach Golesh to sell the future of  USF football to the remaining players so we don't see any more significant defections.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,733
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

It depends on the cigar. It is a good point. People call the small so called cigars - cigarettes. I prefer the bigger cigars. Usually have one after USF wins on the football field. Unfortunately I have not had many cigars these past 6 years lol

You had 36 cigars from 2015-2018. It's really just the past 4 years that we've had a hard time winning. Feels like the past 6 years or longer though. 😐🤘

2 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

You had 36 cigars from 2015-2018. It's really just the past 4 years that we've had a hard time winning. Feels like the past 6 years or longer though. 😐🤘

Yes lol. Hopefully more victory cigars are enjoyed in 2023. 

• Go Bulls! 1