• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

Deoniscoming to our forum board but maybe not to USF. Who knows? I dislike the anticipation and hype tweet by USf Athletics to be followed up with nothing. It is very similar to the last few years in football.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

I’m not going to pretend to know what’s going on, but I will pretend to be outraged by it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,700
  • Days Won:  7

10 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

I’m not going to pretend to know what’s going on, but I will pretend to be outraged by it.

look joke GIF

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

You can't troll your last remaining fans for 24 hours and think announcing the hiring equivalent of three runs up the middle is going to make anyone happy. Either we're actually getting Deion or USF Athletics is as dumb as everyone who has jumped ship the past couple years says they are.

Spot on.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

My guess is we want Deion.  We're close to having Deion (we think).  Deion and his camp are holding this thing up.  I couldn't see another potential hire being hyped up at all and no real reason to send out that tweet or let the announcement this morning out of the bag for anyone else.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

17 minutes ago, JTrue said:

You can't troll your last remaining fans for 24 hours and think announcing the hiring equivalent of three runs up the middle is going to make anyone happy. Either we're actually getting Deion or USF Athletics is as dumb as everyone who has jumped ship the past couple years says they are.

The only thing I've thought of that makes sense is we have a deal with a coach who is in a conference championship game and doesn't want to announce it until after (Think Frost -> Nebraska)

Everyone knows this tweet would be stupid if you didn't already have someone locked up. This is probably letting the fanbase know "we have our guy, you're going to like him, but we can't say anything yet"

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bulloni said:

The only thing I've thought of that makes sense is we have a deal with a coach who is in a conference championship game and doesn't want to announce it until after (Think Frost -> Nebraska)

Everyone knows this tweet would be stupid if you didn't already have someone locked up. This is probably letting the fanbase know "we have our guy, you're going to like him, but we can't say anything yet"

That would make sense but have you did any research on our AD? He though extending Jeff Scott and the whole athletic department was a good move...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

22 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Could be a bigger name out there….

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, bulloni said:

You pull a Tweet like this and you better not miss on how much we're going to like him... That's all I'm saying. If you announce Ja'Juan Seider on Wednesday, you might as well offer buy one get three free season tickets for next year.

• Upvote 1