• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big week for UCF and the AAC

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

Exciting win for the Knights last night against Tulane. If we can beat Navy we will have a bye week and then the AAC Championship game and hopefully ANOTHER trip to a New Year's Six bowl!! Charge On! 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

Great way to jinx your team you bozo.   Nice loss to Navy.   How about two in a row?  Zero chance for a New Year's Six bowl now.   Lame On!!!

ha ha simpsons GIF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

6 minutes ago, hightechbull said:

Great way to jinx your team you bozo.   Nice loss to Navy.   How about two in a row?  Zero chance for a New Year's Six bowl now.   Lame On!!!

ha ha simpsons GIF

Lame On ..... very nice. Actually and sadly though, I think they do still have a good chance of playing in the ccg, unless we knock them off, which still gives them a chance at a NY6 bowl if they win. And if there's any program that's paid enough homage to the Devil, thereby garnering favors, to pull something like that off, it's them.

• Upvote 1

On 11/19/2022 at 3:36 PM, hightechbull said:

ha ha simpsons GIF

I'm not that surprised about the loss. Navy plays hard and with passion for each game they're in, which is something da bulls can't do. I am looking forward to watching UCF crushing your sorry little program Saturday. The closest da bulls will ever get to a New Year's Six is being on the field at the same time as UCF 😂😂 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

12 hours ago, Knights12 said:

I'm not that surprised about the loss. Navy plays hard and with passion for each game they're in, which is something da bulls can't do. I am looking forward to watching UCF crushing your sorry little program Saturday. The closest da bulls will ever get to a New Year's Six is being on the field at the same time as UCF 😂😂 

I am sorry for your loss.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

On 11/19/2022 at 4:05 PM, Triple B said:

Lame On ..... very nice. Actually and sadly though, I think they do still have a good chance of playing in the ccg, unless we knock them off, which still gives them a chance at a NY6 bowl if they win. And if there's any program that's paid enough homage to the Devil, thereby garnering favors, to pull something like that off, it's them.

Upon further review, it's a fair chance. They have to beat us AND Tulsa has to beat Houston for them to go ..... but with Satan in their corner, you never know.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

UCF fan has to be a little let down in that they have beaten the 2 best teams in the conference Tulane and Cincinnati while crapping the bed against ECU and losing to a tough, but still middle of the road at best, Navy team.  USF's team last season was one of the worst I had ever seen (well, until this season) and still came within 3 yards of beating UCF in their rustbucket house last season.  If you want to be able to strut around like Dana Carvey doing the Churchlady Superiority Dance, none of the above should happen 

9 hours ago, Mission9 said:

UCF fan has to be a little let down in that they have beaten the 2 best teams in the conference Tulane and Cincinnati while crapping the bed against ECU and losing to a tough, but still middle of the road at best, Navy team.  USF's team last season was one of the worst I had ever seen (well, until this season) and still came within 3 yards of beating UCF in their rustbucket house last season.  If you want to be able to strut around like Dana Carvey doing the Churchlady Superiority Dance, none of the above should happen 

While I certainly won't profess to speak on behalf of all UCF fans, sure, I was a little let down about the loss to Navy. It would have been nice to be guaranteed another spot in a New Year's Six game, our fourth in 10 years (not too shabby). See, that's UCF's bar, meaningful bowl games in January. USF wouldn't know anything about meaningful bowl games, as you all have never been in one. Zero conference championships for USF, zero division titles. As a matter of fact, when UCF leaves the AAC, you all STILL won't be the best Florida team in the conference, as FAU has had more success than you guys the last few years (along with their own stadium). 

Speaking of which, it still amazes me that some of you all still refer to UCF's stadium as rustbucket, considering that rustbucket will be hosting Big 12 games next season. If that's the best insult you all can come up with, obviously UCF is doing something right :)