• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott's Farewell

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

43 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

This decision will be agreed upon by MK, RL and WW.  You get bet your a$$ on that.

Good point

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

So, does US2F (united from start to finish) go away now?  Funny how every coach since the Jim has had some silly marketing slogan associated with him.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

So, does US2F (united from start to finish) go away now?  Funny how every coach since the Jim has had some silly marketing slogan associated with him.  

I hope so it did nothing for us on the field. Jim just won and didn't need slogans to dupe people into thinking they were building something great.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

NOT overheard at halftime:  “I miss Coach Scott”

• Crying 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Overheard at halftime:  "Coach Scott still here?"

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Did his daughter really say that?   I have been around enough 7 year old kids as well as being one at one point, and most of them are not that eloquent.   She might have said something like that but more in 7 year old speak.

That being said, this was a gracious post from a coach who got a lot of grief from the fans and the press because of the lack of success.  He could have done like what former Miami Dolphin Brian Cox did to the Buffalo Bills with a two finger salute out the door.   😜

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, hightechbull said:

Did his daughter really say that?   I have been around enough 7 year old kids as well as being one at one point, and most of them are not that eloquent.   She might have said something like that but more in 7 year old speak.

That being said, this was a gracious post from a coach who got a lot of grief from the fans and the press because of the lack of success.  He could have done like what former Miami Dolphin Brian Cox did to the Buffalo Bills with a two finger salute out the door.   😜

I may be the minority but I don’t believe he received enough grief for the lack of his success.  The guy is a little bit pious and boring for my taste but he is a nice guy and glad he is gone, he was an epic disaster that set us back even further then Chuckles.  Sorry Brad that is my last post on CJS, pinkie promise.

21 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I may be the minority but I don’t believe he received enough grief for the lack of his success.  The guy is a little bit pious and boring for my taste but he is a nice guy and glad he is gone, he was an epic disaster that set us back even further then Chuckles.  Sorry Brad that is my last post on CJS, pinkie promise.

Spot on. He deserved more heat after year 1 and to be fired after year 2. People still made up fake progress being made and claim the culture changed . 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Spot on. He deserved more heat after year 1 and to be fired after year 2. People still made up fake progress being made and claim the culture changed . 

Nice follow up to a decent anti-CJS post with a nonsensical one .....

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Nice follow up to a decent anti-CJS post with a nonsensical one .....

It isn't though? People on this thread praised him for making progress by losing by less for 2+ seasons and saying the culture changed. The culture really just changed for the worse. Now we got to find a coach that can build a winning culture and actually recruit and coach players up.

Edited by Outlaw