• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

lamborghini

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,884
  • Days Won:  33

On 1/23/2023 at 10:12 AM, smazza said:

let me tell you the mcleran 720s  now competes equally with the ferrari in performance

I'll save 2 parking spaces for you then

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

On 1/25/2023 at 7:03 AM, Outlaw said:

So does getting the non recyclable EV batteries  that are much larger and expensive then a CE battery. You are just trading one vice for another. Less carbon output but more destruction  for the environment to mine and resources required to make. It is okay though all the climate change warriors fly around on private jets that are carbon neutral ... while lecturing average people to have less of a carbon  footprint.

Climate denier

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,281
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

Climate denier

Climate changes it always has change, but how much do we actually impact the climate? We have made ice ages and warm periods much higher then now. Unless you want to give up all electronics, ride a bike, do not use anything that burns  any type of oil or gas,  and live without a carbon footprint do not lecture people on what they need to give up for the greater good. These people telling us to go green fly around in private jets contributes 10000 folds the "carbon footprint" of the average American. It is the classic rules for thee and not me for me. IF technology is better  the market  and consumer will decide  the time to switch, not the governments, un, and world economic forum that have all their money anf stocks tied into the going green agenda.

Edited by Outlaw

Just kidding.  You should know.  I don’t take much of any of the polarizing issues seriously.  They are so polarizing they become a comic’s material.  

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Just kidding.  You should know.  I don’t take much of any of the polarizing issues seriously.  They are so polarizing they become a comic’s material.  

I know sir 

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

I know sir you have seen more change on your time on earth  then i have due to the rapid evolving change of technology  and industrial changes. At one time switching from horses to  combustion  engines was deemed controversal but when the market and consumers decided it was superior   and affordable people switched to the  fuel powered engine.

Edited by Outlaw

15 minutes ago, Brad said:

I was not offended  and know you were just having good fun. I can take it . . . If you can't joke around and poke fun at the nonsense you might as well turn on the main stream news for entertainment and get lectured at.

Edited by Outlaw

Not that I’m old enough but I do remember the coming Ice Age, Trip remembers the last one.  

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

Not that I’m old enough but I do remember the coming Ice Age.  

😄 How many solar panels and evs do I need to rush out and buy to prevent the coming ice age ?

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,524
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Not that I’m old enough but I do remember the coming Ice Age, Trip remembers the last one.  

That "Ice Age" was a false flag incident .....

• Haha 2