• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I was dead wrong

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Took me a while to get back on this site because that loss was soul crushing. The Fins amazing win yesterday made me feel a little better.

This team can play. They outplayed Florida and should have won. Glad I did not bet my house on that line. LOL

Tough way to drop the game, but it was the proudest I have been of our team in years. If we can keep playing like that we will be in a bowl game this year. I truly hope that is the real USF team and not just a fluke.

• Like 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

Good thing you didn't take your own advice.

BTW fellow Fins fan here. such an awesome game yesterday

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

7 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Took me a while to get back on this site because that loss was soul crushing. The Fins amazing win yesterday made me feel a little better.

This team can play. They outplayed Florida and should have won. Glad I did not bet my house on that line. LOL

Tough way to drop the game, but it was the proudest I have been of our team in years. If we can keep playing like that we will be in a bowl game this year. I truly hope that is the real USF team and not just a fluke.

I was surprised.  After the BYU game, I was afraid this game would get away from us early.  I was very proud of our guys.  I don't like moral victories...would rather have the W, and I know this team would rather have the W, too.  I hope we continue to play this way.  If we do, we will win some games this year.   Looking to the UL game to see our team keep playing like they did Saturday (or better) and hoping we don't regress backwards.  Go Bulls.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I'm sure many share your exact thoughts, myself included.  I was sure Vegas was giving away money with the line at 24.5, and the drive to Gainesville Saturday morning felt like a death march.  Glad to eat a large serving of crow.  Hopefully the team uses the heartbreaking loss as positive motivation and gains confidence for the rest of the season.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

My buddy bet $100 on USF to win. The payout was like $2,400 or something like that. That hurts.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

Before BYU Evil Toddler Meme - Imgflip

After Howard 25 Funny Memes To Help You Quit In Style - SayingImages.com

After UFeat crow – Liberal Dictionary

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Luckily, Bulls fans are in such small numbers it can be more like a family than a nomadic tribe that would leave old @flsportsfan83 out in the wilderness to perish.

Welcome, back, young Bull.

But drop that secondary back up drivel about the Dolphins.  Not welcome here.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Phins gave me a bloody heart attack yesterday....  I was like, "here we go again" and then Tua/Waddle/Hill just went OFF!!!

• Upvote 1