• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Car Care Bowl?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Rezz... which game did you watch tonight? What will three extra weeks of practice do for PJ? Obviously nothing. I bust my ass working just so I can fly to football games throughout the year and this is what I get to watch. I take pride in a lot of things USF... but I will not take pride in watching PJ start for us. He is not our best option. Period!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Jeez, I don't care where we go for a bowl, I just hope we do. The past 5 or so years, I am always thinking OK let's just get to a bowl. Now we have a chance at it, I'm thinking I don't care if it's the Auntie Ems Diner on Rt 301 bowl in Walla Walla Washington. Sure it would have been cool to go to a BCS bowl but now if we get into a bowl I can take my wife and kids and get the next generation of Bulls involved in the fun now so in 15 years when they go to USF they can say, hey I was at the first USF bowl. I doubt I would have been able to get/afford tickets for all of us if USF had gone to BCS bowl. My point here is the 5dooties are going to the bowl, don't care wher it's at. I don't care who my OC is, or who my QB is, I really don't even care if we win of lose, we are just going to enjoy the festivities and atmosphere and revel in the fact that backwater USF has made a bowl game 10 years removed from not even existing.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,849
  • Days Won:  22

Ill be with you with at least 4

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

I really don't even care if we win of lose, we are just going to enjoy the festivities and atmosphere and revel in the fact that backwater USF has made a bowl game 10 years removed from not even existing.

I think this is the big picture here folks.  Good point.  We have lost sight of the fact that we will probably still go to a bowl game in our first year of a BCS conference.  We had an amazing win over UofL that let us dream of a great season, even with PJ at the helm.  We have 6 wins, maybe 7 (you never know at home), a possible trip to Charlotte (post-season) and all of this with a sub-par OC and QB.  Senior night, homecoming, and the Mountaneers, what a great way to finish the season, think about Charlotte and how we will improve for next year.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

are the USF fans that bad??

come on....you guys are upset because of the loss tonight but geez, it was still a good season.  if we lost to say, louisville or something earlier in the year and won this game to get to 6 wins everyone would be estatic and ready to go to a  bowl game no matter what.

there was a few whispers (media prematurely trying to hype up a long shot situation about USF making the BCS) and now everyone around here acts like they are too good for the car care bowl.

This, I'm afraid, was the mentality of our team last night.  It is not the attitude of a champion.  And that is what I want and expect.  We can't all be champions, but we certainly can play like it.  Last night we coached and played like losers.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,849
  • Days Won:  22

The facts have been that our offense has not been good all season. we got big heads when our defense played hard and kept us in games and we played teams that couldnt stop the run. Any team capable of that would eat us unless our D got TO's for points.

You are fooling yourself if you think we have the offense of a champion.

The good news i that we are improving. we are a lot better than last year.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

The facts have been that our offense has not been good all season. we got big heads when our defense played hard and kept us in games and we played teams that couldnt stop the run. Any team capable of that would eat us unless our D got TO's for points.

You are fooling yourself if you think we have the offense of a champion.

The good news i that we are improving. we are a lot better than last year.

I didn't mean to suggest we have or have had an offense that could be mistaken for champions.  I only meant that you can be a champion and still lose because being a champ is more about heart imo.  Last night we displayed zero heart.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we took the field with no emotion

no fire

no enthusiasm

with so much on  line it is disappointing we didnt show up

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

I AM UPSET ABOUT THE GAME BUT WITH THE SEASON OVER ALL I AM HAPPY MY KEY BOARD IS LOCKED UP AND I CAN ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE> IF THE FANS DO NOT SHOW FOR A BIG EAST GAME AGAINST THE CHAMPS ON SENOIR DAY AND HOMECOMING THAN WE DO NOT DESERVE TO BE IN A MAJOR CONFEREENCE> THINK OG THE MAJOR TEAMS THAT ARE NOT GOING TO ANY BOWL AND THE TEAMS THET HAVE NEVER PLAYED IN ABCS BOWL (ALABAMA HAS NEVER BEEN IN ONE) NOW THE FANS ACT LIKE THEY EXPECT IT CONFERENCE PLAY IS ABOUT RIVALRIES AND RIVALRIES ARE MADE WHEN A TEAM JUMPS UP AND BEATS A TEAM THAT IS PLAYING FOR SOMETHING> LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO IOWA STATE THE LAST  YEARS> WE HAVE THE MAKING OF SOME GOOD RIVALRIES WITH UL AND CAN START ONE WITH WVU AND I CAN NOT WAIT TILL UCONN COMES HERE NEXT YEAR OR PITT THATS THE GAME THAT KILLED ME @^#^#*$%* KEYBOARD

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

how cAN A TEAM with so much talent be so bad on offense?

while an extra 3 weeks of practice will not help pj it will help the other players