• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

After watching one half of Bohanon…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Y'all are missing the overall concept.  The ball can be a duck from Bohanon.  If the WR blocks, the play goes.  Yes, it should be crisper, but that has nothing to do with the Int.  Blocking is a mindset.  You have to do it on every play.  Here is an example of Georgia's WR's blocking, for example.  Bohanon is trusting that his guys will do their jobs.  They didn't and he is the one with the INT on his record because of it.  Our WR's blocked no one on that play, except the outside receiver.

https://twitter.com/HighSchoolBlitz/status/1566519412580032518?s=20&t=TL68WdlgglFBOtPXzSD-gA

Edited by BullsFanInTX
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

7 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Y'all are missing the overall concept.  The ball can be a duck from Bohanon.  If the WR blocks, the play goes.  Yes, it should be crisper, but that has nothing to do with the Int. 

I totally get the concept, X ****** up royally and I agree completely....... but to say an ineffective throw has nothing to do with the pick is just plain wrong. The play is designed to get the ball to Battie in space as quickly as possible so he can take advantage. Here's the play, people can decide for themselves about the pass.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

I totally get the concept, X ****** up royally and I agree completely....... but to say an ineffective throw has nothing to do with the pick is just plain wrong. The play is designed to get the ball to Battie in space as quickly as possible so he can take advantage. Here's the play, people can decide for themselves about the pass.

I will put that play in the fluke play department. Let’s hope we don’t see that again moving forward 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Watching that again...I'd put this more on Weaver.  Even if that pass was out crisper still think it's deflected and maybe still intercepted.  

Shame he didn't do a pump fake....Weaver was wide open. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

24 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Watching that again...I'd put this more on Weaver.  Even if that pass was out crisper still think it's deflected and maybe still intercepted.  

Shame he didn't do a pump fake....Weaver was wide open. 

It is definitely mostly on Weaver, the pass just sealed the deal ...... and I was thinking the same thing about a pump fake. Also, not sure how comfortable GB is with audibling with this new offense but once he is and recognizes a linebacker on X, needs to take advantage