• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip Holtz Wins USFL Inaugural Season Championship

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,683
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

All this tell is that this is more evident that Skip played around too much while at USF. He basically took advantage and raped us while he was here

You are just wrong.  This is all based on the story of him missing a 7 on 7 because he was at a charity golf tournament. The guy lives and breathes football (the offensive side).  But found it interesting in that interview after the game how he said that after 35 years in college football that he really enjoyed the pros. 

The game yesterday was interesting to me. As I've mentioned before Alex McGough's dad is our lawn guy so I've followed the kid's career since he was at FIU.  He's had a lot of tough breaks with injuries. In a bowl game at the Trop he got to play with his brother at center for about 3 plays. Then on a scramble he screwed up his shoulder and was done.  First game this year with Birm he was the starter. Don't think he made it through the 1st quarter before going down with an ankle injury that kept him out for a few games and he lost the starter job. So it was nice to see him come in and lead the last scoring drive after the other QB went down.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Got Nuthin...

quasimoto.gif