• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ft. Lauderdale/Miami Watch Party

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  132
  • Days Won:  0

Is there ANYTHING planned for the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area for a watch party, I'll be in Pembroke Pines and would def. like to meet up with local bulls and watch the game. Thanks!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'll be in P. Pines this weekend, as well. I posted another thread trying to find out the same info and have yet to get any response from the south fla alumns. If nothing is organized down there, I was thinking of heading over to the Pines Ale House to watch the game. I'll be decked out in my Bulls gear.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  132

paisa49,

Pine Ale House sounds like a good idea, here's my e-mail: redsand0078@yahoo.com, let's see if we can meet up. And for anyone esle reading this and are in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area, you are welcome to join! Although, I've always wondered why there aren't there any watch party's in Miami/Ft. lauderdale, I would assume a lot of Alumn's are down there.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  172

I am also interested in joining you two to watch the USF game. Paisa I will contact you to get the info. on the game(its Iro by the way). There could be possibly myself plus 2 other Bull Fans coming!

If there are any other Bulls in the South Florida area, lets all try to meet up for this game.

GO BULLS!! ;D

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i'm in miami, but down in the Kendall area, and will be at my friends house all day, unforunately they will be watching FSU vs UF, so hopefully i can see some of our game during commercials

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

i'm in miami, but down in the Kendall area, and will be at my friends house all day, unforunately they will be watching FSU vs UF,

Are they going to be holding you captive??

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

i'm in miami, but down in the Kendall area, and will be at my friends house all day, unforunately they will be watching FSU vs UF, so hopefully i can see some of our game during commercials

Afraid you're going to see UM-VA during the commercials in Miami.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Ok. So I have 4 definites (including myself, my brother, superfan, and 79 Bull).

2 possibles with those possibly coming with Superfan,

AND one Bullzfan4life being held hostage by UF/FSU fans in Kendall.   ;)

I say we should meet at 2:45 pm at the Pines Ale House, which should give us enough time to grab the necessary high-top(s) to accomidate everyone. We should be settled by the 3:30 pm kick-off.

Any others interested? CubanBull et al?

Ok. So I have 4 definites (including myself, my brother, superfan, and 79 Bull).

2 possibles with those possibly coming with Superfan,

AND one Bullzfan4life being held hostage by UF/FSU fans in Kendall.   ;)

I say we should meet at 2:45 pm at the Pines Ale House, which should give us enough time to grab the necessary high-top(s) to accomidate everyone. We should be settled by the 3:30 pm kick-off.

Any others interested? CubanBull et al?

Someone had better call and talk to the manager -- make sure you can get the audio for the game.  Otherwise, you'll be watching USF-U Conn and listening to FSU-UF.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

agreed.im working on settig one in Miami and right now the big problem is that most sports bar already have the FSU-UF and UM-UVA game. Make sure they have gameplan available since otherwise they wont get it and that theyll put it on.

Ill post on this thread as soon as i find out more info. on my end

Paisa if you get it worked out let me know and ill pass the info to everyone on my list